• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 I have a theory on the identity of Hunk

JMG29

To Let The World Be
HUNK is Mother Teresa.
mother-teresa-indian-hero.jpg

Hunk.jpg

Hunk.jpg

Hunk.jpg

Hunk.jpg

Think about it

P.S. I have learned to never type in the word "hunk" in all caps into Google Images without throwing in "resident evil."

JMG29

To Let The World Be
I have a theory that the T-Virus was developed by Bill Nye who is also Sherry Birkin.
memes-magnets-i-know-how-they-work.jpg

192851__resident-evil-the-darkside-chronicles-sherry-birkin.jpg

Think about it.

Waitwaitwaitwait...

Sherry Birkin... Barry Burton...

OH MY GOD
SHERRY BIRKIN IS BARRY BURTON!
Sherry_birkin.jpg

2-barry3.PNG

IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!

This is the best fan-theory thread ever.

JMG29

To Let The World Be
Adding onto my previous theory about Sherry being Barry Burton AND Bill Nye, Sherry was actually 20 years old in 1998. She just looks young because William put her in cryo-sleep to compete with Alexia Ashford in Project L-L (Legal Loli.)
278816.jpg

DON'T PANIC! IT'S OKAY! SHE'S LEGAL! PINKY SWEAR!

I am so banned...

tharsheblows

Addicted to RE Mercenaries
LMAO LOLZWTFBBQ ROFL AT THAT FIRST PICTURE!!!!!! I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in my entire 25 years of existence.

Well, I'm glad I've brought you the greatest laugh in your 25 years of existence due to the tit-face transplant pic. Although that pic is quite funny, I must say that DAN FROM ROSEANNE had me laughing for hours more than the tit-face because of his facial expression.

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
What... the... ok Im out of here.

P.S. Wonder what the look on all of your faces would be like if he turned out to be Billy after all LOL xD

ToCool74

Veteran Member
P.S. Wonder what the look on all of your faces would be like if he turned out to be Billy after all LOL xD

The universe would probably cave in!!!

Because that theory is impossible for reasons already said on this topic.

The only way it would be possible is in a Resident Evil reboot or something and it wouldn't be that surprising at that point.

Top Bottom