• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hunk in The Darksinde Chronicles

bruno

Chief Researcher
Like in the umbrella chronicles, Hunk will be played by Keith Silerstein. He also confirmed Hunk appearing in the upcoming chronicles sequel. He will probably be played in a bonus level like in UC maybe explaining a bit of his involment in Code Veronica. Also, he is possible that he will appear in the south america section with Leon and possibly ( very very very likely) Krauser.

Personally, I'm glad that Hunk is back. His charcater is one of the most mysterious as well as Ada, who should also be playable in Darkside Chronciles. Sorry this blog is shorher than most., but the only information I can give you is that he is back.

http://rehorror.gameriot.com/blogs/New-DC-info/Hunk-in-darkside-chronicles

Did you ever think.... Hunk is Krauser?
Both heve blonde hair. I dunno Krauser's age, but Hunk's around 40's by the time of RE2, i think.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
We don't know Hunk's age, but when you say Hunk being Krauser....do you mean who we though would be Krauser in UC is actually Hunk, or that Hunk & Krauser are actually the same guy?

If so, that is an interesting theory that I have never even though of until now.:) That would be cool, but Krauser seems a little too buff to be Hunk and from what we have heard in the voice, they don't sound too similar...

Levan

Polkka. lol
I dunno about Hunk being Krauser, but I feel they're really not the same person. I guess Hunk does have some connection with Code Veronica because of the Hunk's Report File you get in the game.

bruno

Chief Researcher
I was just suggesting, but i don't really think this could be true.
I just thought about it because they say we might see Hunk's actions in CV and, as Krauser will probably be in the SA part, they might be the same person. Also, I think many people would like to know who Krauser really is, so this would be a surprise to most fans.
Imagine: Krauser is a government agent (he and Leon met before). Umbrella needs good soldiers to USF (Hunk's part of it). Wich place would be better for Umbrella to get them than the government. Hunk Transports the Tyrant safely to Rockfort and goes to joins Leon in their gov mission in SA..
Also, Umbrella would be Krauser's link to Wesker.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
i never thought about this as a possibility, but theres always a chance it may be true, although in my opinion, he's always going to stay a sort of mystery.

Top Bottom