• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 how to get infinate ammo

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
To get the infinite ammo you have to fully upgrade a weapon to the max on everything and then beat the game. Then you have to go to bounes and purchase them with the points extra points that you earn in the game. For the outfits you have to beat the game to get Chris Safari and Sheva Clubbin and then you have to go to bounes and purchase them. For Chris STARS and Sheva Tribal you have to beat the game and obtain 25 and 30 BSAA emblems to unlock them for purchase in the bounes. For Chris Warrior, Chris Heavy Metal, Sheva Business, and Sheva Fairytale you have to purchase the costume packs from the XBLA marketplace or the PSN store or buy the UNTOLD STORIES from the XBLA marketplace or the PSN store. To use the infinie ammo you have to go under the special settings and then choose the infinie ammo section. Then all you have to do is to turn on infintie ammo and then turn infinite ammo on again when you choose a chapter to play on. For the costumes you have to go under special settings again and choose Costumes. Choose the cotumes for the characters and then exit and choose a chapter to play in to and then bingo, you are playing in extra costumes.

ALTERNATE INFINTE AMMO: For the alternate way to get infinte ammo you have to go through the chapters you beat to earn money. Once you earn some money you have to upgrade 2 of the guns you may already have. You have to fully upgrade the VZ61 to get the gatling gun and the S75 sinper rifle to get the longbow. Both weapons have to be purchase with the money you collected as well, and both will cost you 100,000 money to buy, which is 50,000 for each of them. Both have unlimited ammo, but both have flaws with them. The gatling gun is not accurate and has low stopping power and the long bow has no laser or sights.

ProtoTypeRaavyn

The Pro Zombie Killer
LOL, very nice and Detailed. But you forgot something.

Infinate Ammo for the rocket launcher is Obtained by beating the game in total under 5 hours, on any difficulty. Best thing Is that you don't have to purchase it with money or points, Once your total time is under 5 hours it gives it to you As long As you have A rocket launcher.

Free Rocket Launcher is found in the Marshlands level on the Sunken Ship in A case. Don't forget the brown Bettle in the sunk end of the ship.
But please don't become one of those people who use the rocket launcher for everything. It take all the umph out of the game and is cheap.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
ProtoTypeRaavyn;74844 said:
LOL, very nice and Detailed. But you forgot something.

Infinate Ammo for the rocket launcher is Obtained by beating the game in total under 5 hours, on any difficulty. Best thing Is that you don't have to purchase it with money or points, Once your total time is under 5 hours it gives it to you As long As you have A rocket launcher.

Free Rocket Launcher is found in the Marshlands level on the Sunken Ship in A case. Don't forget the brown Bettle in the sunk end of the ship.
But please don't become one of those people who use the rocket launcher for everything. It take all the umph out of the game and is cheap.

I totally forgot about that. Thanks for reminding me.

I also forgot to mention that infinite ammo is not avaible for the Grenade Launcher, and it is not avaible for mini games. The only weapons that have infinite ammo in mini games are the Longbow for Mercenaires and the Gatling Gun for Mercenaries Reunion. But both of the weapons ruins the mercenaires in the game.

And I also agree with you on the don't use the infinite rocket launcher to much. I used to do that, but after a while it gets annoying and boring when you keep on using it. I liked to think of the weapon as the noob weapon in the game due to 1 hit kills and its big blast radius. The regular rocket launcher is not a noob weapon since it is a single use, but the infinte version is the noob weapon since it is the same thing as the regular version just with a no end of rockets. The only time you should want to use the infinite rocketlauncher is when you want to beat your fastest time record, but I mostly recommend a magnum or a shotgun for that kind of task.

Soul Of Faith

The Legendary Soul
A better detailed explaination you can't get
good luck with finding and buying the infinite Ammo for the weapons and getting all costumes

And there are 30 BSAA Emblems for gaining also some costumes
find them all...;)

Top Bottom