• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 How much do you hate Ashley?

How much do you hate Ashley?

• Total voters

3d-agent

[quote author=ChrisRedfield1994 link=topic=339.msg13856#msg13856 date=1221824687]
I wasn't arngry.

I was just saying. :)
[/quote]

Yeah i know....how could u be.. its Ashly we are talking about. :D :D

ashley.sucks

has anybody else noticed that when ashley's behind u while yer shooting, she'll make a "yes" gesture when u make a good shot...
i thought that was odd...but would she do that if u shoot her?

REGirlfan

she is ok she just need to be able to carry a gun and help out then she will be ok if she dont slip up and shoot me then ill have to shoot her myself

Micrathena

She annoys the hell outta me. For kicks I've shot her before, blown her up, etc - but I usually just deal with it and make her hide whenever possible :p

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
lady slaughter, but you'd get away with it on that occassion. Have you tried making her wait on the hill an then shoot the truck?

haha

Anfield0408

She doesnt really get in my way much but i do like to blast her with the handcannon for kicks. The merchant gets it from time to time too

Hoady

[quote author=RE5. link=topic=339.msg17502#msg17502 date=1228999711]
lady slaughter, but you'd get away with it on that occassion. Have you tried making her wait on the hill an then shoot the truck?

haha
[/quote]

haha i might have done that a long time ago although i can't remember if i actually did. :-\

Shes a total hoe and the poll results speak the truth(by the way we have a nark!).

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Whats a nark?

Haha "I shoot her to let her know my frustration!" is the winning poll vote so far.

3d-agent

hey change the topic to "How much do you love Ashley?

i know there are some people who love her and want to say something about her...or maybe they will share their fantasy about her...!lol

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
shes to blonde for me. way to blonde.. infact no i just dont like her name. Wait.. i dont like her because ive rescued her so many times.

I wish i still had the RE4 game so i could kill her now.

3d-agent

You hate her..?? Raise your right hand and swear that..cuz i am smelling something else...lol( i kid :p)

Top Bottom