• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 How many times?

A_Wesker123

The Original
Heyy!

Just wondering how amny times people have saved in a single 'regular' playthrough. I saved 4 times on my Pro run.

DEATH TO THE FLYING SQUIRRELS 8)

Cousintony

i save alot. because sometimes I play a little and go back to save. prolly like 30 times first playthrough.

average of 15-20

Jillo

I only save at the chapter's end.. so however many times that is, hah.

i only save the game after finishing it. i start the game and don't turn the PS@ off untill i finish the game.

Some kid I knew from school did that with all of his games. Must suck if you ever get a sudden black out. :p

ResidentZelda

1st time like 234 times (don't ask!)

2nd time 10-15 times (a lot less don't you think?)

3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, etc. 1-2 times.

Neo

36 times.

Since I feel the need to actually play the game the right way to collect all money, treasures, kill all enemies etc. And I don't play it for very long periods of time non-stop at a time since I have other things to do.

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
My bro's just completed it for the first time, 79 deaths and about 36hrs (he played the shooting minigames for ages and looted EVERYTHING in sight).

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
As earlier mentioned in other threads, I save almost all the time. I try to play perfect and to save often is necessary. The save files will also come to good use after I have completed the game, when I want to revisit interesting parts.

ResidentZelda;36812 said:
1st time like 234 times (don't ask!)
What happened? :lol:
Lol, it's actually the "don't ask!" that makes me laugh and ask. Yeah I'm bad I know. :p

Half way through the game I've saved a little more than 100 times so I think we're in the same league.

wolfgirl;57826 said:
My bro's just completed it for the first time, 79 deaths and about 36hrs (he played the shooting minigames for ages and looted EVERYTHING in sight).
Methinks he should save a little more often. :lol:

Top Bottom