• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 1 How is the game?

MetalGamer2

Survivor
I very much enjoyed this game and it was so good to see Jill Valentine and Chris reunite. I would have preferred zombies as well, but the Regenerator (Of Resident Evil 4 fame) inspired monsters worked well and I liked Parker, Raymond and the old man boss early in the game. It was a mini series type game, kind of like Walking Dead but RE style. Hope Downfall 3D with Claire is real!!! More RE goodness!

I heard about the Downfall rumor as well! I certainly hope it's real, because Claire has always been my favorite female character. Also, it's rumored to take place during the events of RE6, which would be awesome to see what Claire was doing during all that :D

Aleck

Biohazard
I heard about the Downfall rumor as well! I certainly hope it's real, because Claire has always been my favorite female character. Also, it's rumored to take place during the events of RE6, which would be awesome to see what Claire was doing during all that :D

Cheers to that rumor being true my friend! Claire Redfield has been labeled a "rescuer" more than a fighter, but I disagree. I believe she is both. Resident Evil Degeneration proved she can be both if needed and I think there's alot to be explored and new stories to be created with her as the lead or in a supporting role. Lead role sounds alot better to me though. :cool:

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Hardcore Claire to da max! If she be pulling stuff like droping her gun and catches in the air in downfall that would be Awesomezzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!1

MetalGamer2

Survivor
Cheers to that rumor being true my friend! Claire Redfield has been labeled a "rescuer" more than a fighter, but I disagree. I believe she is both. Resident Evil Degeneration proved she can be both if needed and I think there's alot to be explored and new stories to be created with her as the lead or in a supporting role. Lead role sounds alot better to me though. :cool:

I couldn't agree more! She is both a fighter and a peacemaker, and it's those kinds of ironies that make her character very interesting, and also make her one of my favorite RE characters of all time! And it's definitely undisputable that she was awesome in Degeneration. I'm just kinda sad that we don't see her as much anymore (her brother seems to be taking the spotlight these days). But, like we've mentioned, we can only hope Downfall will go through :)

And one more thing, I noticed they mentioned Claire a lot in RE6 (Chris references her in one cutscene, and she is mentioned multiple times throughout the files you can get from emblems). What I took from this is that Capcom is acknowledging that Claire is still around, and hopefully this is because they're hinting at her playing a big role in future games!

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
I've just started playing this and Mercs 3ds but i dont have anyone to play with, I play re6 a lot to so i'll just be playing this here and there. im really impressed so far with the 3ds

MetalGamer2

Survivor
I've just started playing this and Mercs 3ds but i dont have anyone to play with, I play re6 a lot to so i'll just be playing this here and there. im really impressed so far with the 3ds

Hey, I'm looking for a Raid Mode partner (I posted another thread on this). So if you ever want to add me here's my friend code:
3523-2810-2406

And here's my skype for communication (if need be):
MetalGamer2

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Hey, I'm looking for a Raid Mode partner (I posted another thread on this). So if you ever want to add me here's my friend code:
3523-2810-2406

And here's my skype for communication (if need be):
MetalGamer2
Thanks mate i will try and add you tonight. I've only had it a couple of weeks so i dont know if i have raid mode yet. I also dont know how to get my friend code. I also have mercs 3ds if you have that one. Nice one

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
RER is friggin awesome. Wish it was on a console, but otherwise, totally a nice game. The characters, story, music, gameplay, etc. I can't really think of too many complaints off the top of my head. Shame there weren't any zombies, as it was supposed to have them, but whatever. And that very first teaser that came out for RER is so decieving, but whatevs.

I'm actually playing my 2nd run now. I love how O'brian sounds like Colonel Roy Campbell from MGS. And even plays a similar role, in relation to Chris and Jill, and Parker and all them.

Graphics are nice, and cutscenes are super pretty.

Top Bottom