• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 How is the demo?

Dustymonk

Well, the demo lasted about a half hour for me, and was sort of lacking. However, thats sort of a common issue most capcom demos have. They like to keep the good stuff for the offical release. Probably my favorite part of the demo was messing around with the new melee system, especially with Jake. While everyone else gets a knife of some sort, Jake literally gets an option called hand to hand where he smacks the **** outta enemies. I have no reason to use guns anymore with Jake.

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
I really liked the Leon demo as it was a lot darker and slower paced, I think it was the best one. I still liked the Chris and Jake demos, but they seem more like shooters than horror.

Jwells

Leon's campaign is amazing. Really like the dark atmosphere.

I will enjoy Leon's en Ada's campaign the most. The other 2 campaigns will be good in their own way.

I will probably play with Chris and Jake first. And leave the best for the last. :D

Mr.Burton

REN's #1 Barry fan
The demo was awesome. My fav was Leon, I like the slower action much more. Still getting the hang of the new controls, demos are perfect practice till ya get the real game.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
I didn't find Leon's campaign too hard, except at the end where instead of going to the car we decided to kill all of them, we took alot of damage in this bit
Chris' and Jakes campaign seemed the hardest as its pretty hard to avoid gunfire
But I like a challenge, generally alot of mistakes were due to me pressing wrong buttons and jumping over walls instead of crouching behind them ect.

bruno

Chief Researcher
Chris' campaign is the hardest from the demo. However, it's not too hard. They're all very interesting, but my favorite was Jake's. I don't like the fact that Helena and Piers don't have a melee weapon. The combat system is great, i love most of the hand to hand attacks, especially the counters, athough they're very hard to perform.

Top Bottom