• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 How is the demo?

Domasio

Leon Sandwich ^_^
Yeah, you can duel-wield with Leon, and to my knowledge he is the only character who can do this(who knows, maybe there is a level up option to do so after it's released.) But to do so, when you have your handgun out just hit "Y" while aiming(X-box, obvz) and you'll duel-wield. Try it with the "quick shot" option, it looks awesome lolz.

Thank goodness Daburcor asked the question, otherwise I wouldn't have known this. Thanks for confirming!

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
Ahah, and we know that what is in the demo will feature in the game, since the game was already a finished product when the public demo was released :(
I'm sure the skill points will make your stamina for melee more effective, at least I hope because I love "Road Housing" zombies as Leon.

Domasio

Leon Sandwich ^_^
I'm sure the skill points will make your stamina for melee more effective, at least I hope because I love "Road Housing" zombies as Leon.

Good point, I really should think things through before replying, i'm sure my very tired brain would eventually have thought about skill points possibly increasing stamina :)

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
Good point, I really should think things through before replying, i'm sure my very tired brain would eventually have thought about skill points possibly increasing stamina :)
I'm way more excited for this game than I should be and I've still got tons of questions lolz. Like, if there is a way to leave the cross-hair on without having the waypoint marker still on screen. I'd like to have the hud and cross-hair without the waypoint thing, but I don't think I can do it.

Domasio

Leon Sandwich ^_^
I'm way more excited for this game than I should be and I've still got tons of questions lolz. Like, if there is a way to leave the cross-hair on without having the waypoint marker still on screen. I'd like to have the hud and cross-hair without the waypoint thing, but I don't think I can do it.

The waypoint marker is a bit of a bummer tbh :(

I don't like my hand held throughout a game, like to find my own way and get lost :p

Top Bottom