• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City How Good do you think you are?

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
I'm not sure if you can do this....but i'll go with it
Me? i feel like i own this game i never use shotguns got Fallen idols 14 times the only lvl 98 that helps others and can die
and my highest kill streak is 20
What about you guys?

VeCtOr

Umbrella Security Service operative
im getting better at online... my best killstreak has been 5 ^^ and im at lvl 90 haha
i found out the tactics and what is better to use when playing the different versus modes, so yeah im getting better

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
im getting better at online... my best killstreak has been 5 ^^ and im at lvl 90 haha
i found out the tactics and what is better to use when playing the different versus modes, so yeah im getting better
That's a nice job at least there are people that play for fun and not for stats

The_Green_King

im level 70 something right now. im pretty damn good once a get a few practice rounds in haha. most of my XP came from the campaign though. you level up WAY faster if you play campaign and upgrade spectre/party girl all the way so all the items and data show up on your mini map.

VeCtOr

i know right ^^ im playing right now hit me up if you want to play some orc lol

VeCtOr

im in a point that i am killing hunters with a pistol ^^
and yeah i have entered other re forums and this is by far the best one xD

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
I absolutely suck @ this game. I barely survive on normal difficulty lol. But it's more fun to just f*ck about anyway :D

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I'm with Blivvy...I'm DECENT at best on solo...Throw me into the fray of heroes mode or something and I'm boned...

Top Bottom