• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Hmm...Intersting Turn of Events...

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
The one thing I disliked about the Code Veronica part of that game is the fact that Alexia killed Alfred.

That part really just seemd "off" to me.

Don't get me wrong, I did not like Alfred in the slightest, but I felt that Capcom should have kept it the same instead of having her kill Alfred as opposed to Claire and Steve killing him.

It seemed that she at the very least had a "little" bit of humanity in here because she cared about her brother in the original (she was singing to him after they killed him and stroking his head).

But the new story just made her seem 100% pure evil with zero humanity at all.
I actually liked that more...She was dark...Twisted..."He couldn't even wake me up on time" gave me a sense of "Oh my God...She's more twisted than Wesker"

AgentHUNK

Mr. Death
I realize that the scenarios are realitivly spot on with a few exceptions which is why I used that example. I was merely pointing out the fact that like a "Previously on Resident Evil" type recap that you don't get the full story or experience, and the added scenarios do add significantly to series canon; while the recap scenarios are not the end all be all offical canon of the story, but merely short recaps detailing important plot points. Like a Previously on-esque recap for a tv show.

bruno

Chief Researcher
I actually liked that more...She was dark...Twisted..."He couldn't even wake me up on time" gave me a sense of "Oh my God...She's more twisted than Wesker"
I agree with this. You think Alfred is sick because he forces Claire and Steve play his "game", but then Alexia kills her brother and only cares about the Veronica virus.
Chris and Claire being both there shows the contrast between their relationships as brothers...
I'd only like to see them encounter Wesker, but he left his dagger behind for Chris. I also think that Chris winning the fight against Wesker in CVX was a bit unrealistic (although it was pure luck), and I'd like to see the Wesker-Alexia confrontation, though it wasn't very important to the series.

Top Bottom