• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (1999) Hilarious RE3 gameplay - watch it!

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
wasn't bad? LOL okay it's probs not to everyone's tastes but it makes me crack up every time I see it

"LET'S GET OUR CRACK ON!"

Creator Of G

I like in episode fifteen of his Leon walkthrough, when he fights Birkin's fourth form. "I bet the dentist HATES seeing you!"

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Who is the man Jill talks with at 1:00?

LOL! The gesture Jill makes at 1:25 when that man have just locked himself in the container is hilarious. :lol:

Jill is so cute haha. And she's barely dressed! She must be cold.
Why is the city in a mess like if a tornado hit it? What happened? By the look of it, this must be before it was nuked because it's not that destroyed.

"Lighter fuel + lighter equals oh my God, a lighter with lighter fuel!" :lol:

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Romero;64012 said:

LOL! The gesture Jill makes at 1:25 when that man have just locked himself in the container is hilarious. :lol:

Why is the city in a mess like if a tornado hit it? What happened? By the look of it, this must be before it was nuked because it's not that destroyed.

"Lighter fuel + lighter equals oh my God, a lighter with lighter fuel!" :lol:

The guy at 1:00 is the first guy you meet pretty much as soon as you turn the game on, a civilian who lost his daughter and so locks himself in a truck. You don't hear from him again. He's only in the warehouse.

"WHAT DID YOU DO, EAT HER, YOU STUPID FAT MAN?" LMAO he's so harsh and blunt

bruno

Chief Researcher
Romero;64012 said:
Jill is dressed so the zombies keep staring at her b:blink::blink:bs instead of attacking her.
Basically, there's been a war between RPD,US army and Umbrella's hired mercenaries versus the zombies (and other BOWs).
The city was nuked after RE3.

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
Yeah, during the mass panic/mass feast, you would have to assume that stuff did get destroyed. Between looters and of crazies thinking it's the end of the world. You also have to imagine that the forces fighting the zombies and other bows would be strategically placing things to cut off certain routes and try to hold the zombies at bay.

You actually get to meet up with that fat dude again later on in the game. Well, you actually get to shoot him. In order to find all the files, you HAVE to kill this dude and take the file he's got stashed away with him in the cargo trailer.

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Elochai;64057 said:
You actually get to meet up with that fat dude again later on in the game. Well, you actually get to shoot him. In order to find all the files, you HAVE to kill this dude and take the file he's got stashed away with him in the cargo trailer.

Oh yeah!!! I was actually wondering after I posted the last post on this thread "actually, I do remember him later on in the game but I could be mistaken"... he was LOL

thanks for clearing that up, cos even I was getting a little confused xD

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
Haha, no problem.:D I just can't remember where/when exactly you see him again. It's been annoying the HELL outta me. If someone could shed some light on this, I'd be grateful. ^_^;

tequila

Bottle Lover
Elochai;64344 said:
Haha, no problem.:D I just can't remember where/when exactly you see him again. It's been annoying the HELL outta me. If someone could shed some light on this, I'd be grateful. ^_^;

You see him again at the same place where u started at the beginning, in that warehouse place. He turns into a zombie after u find the valve and have to return to the downtown area.

LOL @ the video. Thanks WolfGirl! ily! It was stupid + funny combined. The ending part where he talks mad crap about Nemisis and then pops out "HOLY F***!!!* had me cracking. Then Nemisis follows Jill and kills her. SMH LOL

Mr Sunshine

tequila said:
You see him again at the same place where u started at the beginning, in that warehouse place. He turns into a zombie after u find the valve and have to return to the downtown area.

Are you sure? I played the game recently(PS 1 pal version) and by the time you get back to get the files he is being eaten by the zombies! He just lies dead there.

tequila

Bottle Lover
Fallen91;65111 said:
Are you sure? I played the game recently(PS 1 pal version) and by the time you get back to get the files he is being eaten by the zombies! He just lies dead there.

He does turn into a zombie. I think it's after u kill the zombies and retrieve the files. I played it on the GC. I haven't played the PS version.

Top Bottom