• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hi...

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Hi,

Name's Steve. I created the forum yesterday and it's nice to be here... on my own Resident Evil forum... yeah...

Bye now!

Arckon

[size=10pt]I followed you as well, now tell me, where is the bathroom[/size]
Its good to be here steve-o

thanks for making the site steve and yes i followed you here too,i heard there would be drinks and food,now somone point me to the food,i didn't eat last night ;D

ford1001

so this was the first ever thread on REN. Mostly none of these members are still active which is fine i guess. Only 4 other members than steve posted in this one so i wonder if this was all the members or just a couple?

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
At first when I saw this "new" thread, it was a bit confusing before I opened it and looked at the date... "what the heck, are Steve re-introducing himself?" :p

ford1001;45961 said:
so this was the first ever thread on REN. Mostly none of these members are still active which is fine i guess. Only 4 other members than steve posted in this one so i wonder if this was all the members or just a couple?
You bumped the oldest thread you could possibly find..?

Alright then, let me try to answer your question which seems pretty simple.
If you look at the dates on each post, and look at each members number (Steve #1, Hexadecimal #3, Sephi #4, Arckon #7 and Tyrant-102 #11), then you can figure out that the forum had at least 7 members the first two days, and some more a week later when Tyrant-102 posted.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Ford, I don't mean to be rude, but what was the point in reviving this? I would imagine that these weren't all the members, but naturally when you first start a forum, there aren't that many.

Please refrain from bumping terribly old topics next time, thanks.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Welcome to the Resident Evil Forum, Steve. Read the rules, play nice and we should get along swimmingly. What a sexy username you have, I might add.

Wait...

ResidentZelda

Steve;46190 said:
Welcome to the Resident Evil Forum, Steve. Read the rules, play nice and we should get along swimmingly. What a sexy username you have, I might add.

Wait...

Haha you're hilarious.

Top Bottom