• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

hi im HUNK or known as [HumanUnitNeverKilled]

HumanUnitNeverKilled

hi by the way im humanunitneverkilled..im kinda new here soo...hehe i am one of avid fans of re series i already played re5 in ps3 but i left at chapter4 bcuz of wesker!!!hehe...maybe some of you can help me to pass wesker?..

Hoady

Hey man welcome its been a bit quiet the pass few days but it should catch some pace again.

You played Resident Evil 5?Lies!It isn't out yet unless Japan just lied to everyone so they didn't have to deal with everyone whinging, greedy punks.Speaking of which the demo did come out today in japan.

3d-agent

welcome on the forum, ask anything u want to...and u cant play RE5 its not out yet...don't make fun of yourself.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Ive played the Demo of RE5 only two levels but they were good levels lol... that game is going to be sick

3d-agent

[quote author=RE5. link=topic=669.msg16732#msg16732 date=1228732878]
Ive played the Demo of RE5 only two levels but they were good levels lol... that game is going to be sick
[/quote]

Super sick u mean..?? ;)

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Im telling you man... the game is sick lol only thing thats really different is the controls

when you walk you have to use both sticks to move around
[L stick, forward backward side step]
[R stick, look up down left right]
but when your running you can just you the L stick to move forward an turn ect. interesting feel to the game.

And if youve ever played gears of war, when your team mate gets badly hurt you have to heal them other wise they die.

Hoady

Haha no gears of war run here that would be pretty awkward.I like the controls they felt solid i even liked them better then the wii although i've always really liked the 360 controllers(remember the old xbox controllers you needed the hands of a god to even hold them).

When he turns he sways/curves a bit, maybe its just me but it felt cooler. ???
Its all the little things that count.

Also did anyone hear of a cover system?I heard awhile ago that apparently there was going to be a form of cover system to use does anyone know about what happened to this(don't really see what you'd use for,unless people use guns).

HumanUnitNeverKilled

re5 has melee mode if ur tough enough to fight..hehe...but its better to use knife..if u do backstab...there is a corresponding buttons to have a succesful killing...

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
you saying to can run behind enemys before they turn around an preform a killing attack with your shank? wwhich in re5 it is massive

Chris "Now thats a knife"

Top Bottom