• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hi Guys and Gals

Anfield0408

Hi everyone, Anthony here. Big big fan of Resident Evil since the original on PS1. Have played RE4 to death so am currently playing RE2 on the Gamecube, trying to unlock Tofu.

My fave Resi game is Zero (I don't know if many people will share this view) with RE4 and Code Veronica fighting it out for second place.

The films for me have been a disapointment because they strayed to far away from the games, but i am looking forward to the new CG film.

Apart from the Resi series i love, Silent Hill (Again the film sucked) and Dino Crisis. A new game in that series wouldnt go a miss.

Well thats me, ask away if you want to know anything :)

A_Wesker123

The Original
Welcome :)

have fun and remember to be active. Feel free to ask anything you want about the forum or Resident Evil in general :D

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
welcome to the forums Anfield0408... I knew someone called Anthony once, during college.

Enjoy your stay x]

Hoady

Hey man welcome and have a good stay.By the way Resident Evil 0 and Silent Hill...Good choice keep it up!

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Pyramid_Head.jpg

I heard he Cannot be Killed.

A-Virus300

[quote author=Anfield0408 link=topic=670.msg16643#msg16643 date=1228484730]

The films for me have been a disapointment because they strayed to far away from the games, but i am looking forward to the new CG film.

[/quote]

Welcome to the forum! I'm also new here! This is my second post!
I just wanted to say I agreed with the movies, but it's only the 3rd is like..away from the concept and the half way through the 2nd. And um..the CG film isn't as great.
We'll discuss this around the forum!

Anfield0408

I guess it just bugged me that the first film wasnt centred around Chris, Jill and the rest of the team. Again with the second film that there was no Leon and Claire.

Hoady

[quote author=Anfield0408 link=topic=670.msg17542#msg17542 date=1229039509]
I guess it just bugged me that the first film wasnt centred around Chris, Jill and the rest of the team. Again with the second film that there was no Leon and Claire.
[/quote]
I'd rather Chris,Jill,Leon and the rest of the gang left out of the movies anyway they will probably give them superpowers and do something ridiculous to ruin them.

I thought Pyramid Head could be killed in Silent Hill 2 i haven't played that one yet though only the 1st and 4th.

CarolineAudley

[quote author=Anfield0408 link=topic=670.msg16643#msg16643 date=1228484730]
Hi everyone, Anthony here. Big big fan of Resident Evil since the original on PS1. Have played RE4 to death so am currently playing RE2 on the Gamecube, trying to unlock Tofu.

My fave Resi game is Zero (I don't know if many people will share this view) with RE4 and Code Veronica fighting it out for second place.

Apart from the Resi series i love, Silent Hill (Again the film sucked) and Dino Crisis. A new game in that series wouldnt go a miss.

Well thats me, ask away if you want to know anything :)
[/quote]my parents play S H 1 but we me and my dad played SH 2 and i loved the movie.i was disapoted about resident evil movies though

Top Bottom