• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

hi everybody

Popo

Hi, my name is Bruno, i'm portuguese and im 15 years old, i love this game, you can say i'm a resident evil addict, i play this game since i'm 8 years old xD, i was so afraid my mom forbid me from playing it for a while xDxDxD, i have almost all of the games, except resident evil 0 and survivor.
i bought a gamecube on purpose just for the remake, and its the inly game i bought for it xD, but im thinking of buying
RE0, so could some of you plz tell me if its good or bad, like a review

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Hello Bruno and welcome to the forums! I understand you're a veteran in the RE universe. :)
I'm also a fan of GN'R.

Broken Butterfly

Hey there, Bruno. I'm Broken Butterfly--also a bit of a newbie around here. I own RE0, but I haven't played it yet; I'm still hooked on RE4 and have played it through several times. It's like crack.

Anyhow. Hi.

L

Lurker
Hehe, Welcome. What`ya buyin`? What`ya sellin`? I see you just bought me posting here.

Welcome.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Welcome.:) And as for RE0, I would say it is a buy, amazing storyline, plot, characters, music, gameplay, etc. it is alot of fun, and in my opinion one of the most challenging, that one and CVX.:)

Top Bottom