• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Help with Bsaa Emblems

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Ill halp j00 xD
but Ive only got whats left of a 48 hour trial
think it ends tomorrow morning lol

Sephiroxas

Yeah, I'm def having trouble finding those, but I'll play again and again til I find them. Just like I did with resi 4. ^_^

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
On the chapter select screen it shows you how many emblems you got on each level so that helps, but on some levels your gonna have some troubles, theres 4-5 emblems you gotta get using your sniper an unless your online an someone shows you em' it zill be tricky!..

If you explore the levels im sure you will find em, I was mucking around waing for someone o join my game and I found loads of tressure in the underground garden lol was pretty cool. Ive got £924,587 xD

L

Lurker
Sephi at your gamer tag, YOU PLAYED SYMPHONY OF THE NIGHT? That Castle Vania was awesome. had all those old graphics and stuff. Lament of innocence was better though.

anEpicFaiIure

90 eggs is nothing i always have like 500 but i wont help im trying to beat the gamne on pro i only need 1 MORE ACHIEVEMENT!!!!!!

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
SkyChat;32453 said:
The emblem on the ship was a drag to get, you gotta have the right sniper rifle.
I sit 5cm away from the screen just to make that shot once hahah so I could see if the scope was aiming at it properly haha I got it in one hit loooool but it can take alot of trys pretty anoyying

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
When I go to Gamestation next I'm gonna try an hustle a 48 hour trial Just so I can help you get em' all =P
But dont count on me I bet there must be someone that knows where they all are.. Haha what's jokes is I know where every single one is off the top on my head lol.... Im a Resi5 fan alreet

Uroboros

Youtube, Youtube, Youtube...

It contains spoilers, cheats and walkthroughs like no other website. Yet people continue to ask for help elsewhere, like the previous posts I would seriously suggest Youtube.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Yeah thats how I know where they are, youtube rocks, but it's fun playing with poeple online that know everything because you can follow them ha

Uroboros

I know where every emblem is off by heart, I have helped around 20 people get all the costumes.
I even got my total time in Normal down to 2 hours and 31 minutes by rushing each mission with my friend. 2 Infinite Ammo Hydras, 2 Infinite Ammo Rocket Launchers, 2 Infinite Ammo SIG 556 Assault Rifles and 2 Infinite Ammo Handcannons!

Top Bottom