• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hello Eveybody! :D

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I feel the need to inform that Wesker-246 is not new, he just forgot the password to his old account. Some of you might remember him as Chris before he changed name to Snake44 earlier this year.

Wesker-246, I understand that you had to register a new account because the "lost password" option did not work, but you should have said who you are. But I know your intentions are good and you're not trying to troll us. :) Under normal circumstances it is strictly forbidden to register more than one account because we need to know who is who.

I want you to contact one of the admins to reset the password for you old account, when that is done you'll have to stop using your new account.

But first, you can try to click the "lost password" option for you old account again, I suspect it might perhaps work now. The board just sent me a couple email notifications about new PMs, so hopefully it is working again. The problem was that it would not send email.

Don't hesitate to ask if anything is unclear. And again - welcome back.

Top Bottom