• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hello everybody

mjk321

Welcome, and get ready to be scared again...

nemy welcomes you too
P3ZmjDM.jpg

Evil Yuna

"I will live without...false hope."
Hey,welcome! =D
Code veronica is one of the resident evil i´ve got that i haven´t cleared yet.That stupid tyrant on the airplane creeps me out.Besides i ´m outta ammo fast. XD
Right now i´m playing Resident evil origins. =P

I am a Jill Sandwich

Hey,welcome! =D
Code veronica is one of the resident evil i´ve got that i haven´t cleared yet.That stupid tyrant on the airplane creeps me out.Besides i ´m outta ammo fast. XD
Right now i´m playing Resident evil origins. =P

Yeah IMO code Veronica is the hardest Resident evil game(along with Re1 game cube remake)
I always run out of ammo quickly, and the game throws enemies at you relentlessly!

I am a Jill Sandwich

Evil Yuna

"I will live without...false hope."
Yeah IMO code Veronica is the hardest Resident evil game(along with Re1 game cube remake)
I always run out of ammo quickly, and the game throws enemies at you relentlessly!

Yeah...since i´m currently playing the remake now ,i know what you mean. It´s my first playthrough and i don´t have any idea of what i am supposed to do. XD
I´m still able to pull off some crazy dodges every now and then,so i guess i can save a bit the ammo. haha

I am a Jill Sandwich

Yeah...since i´m currently playing the remake now ,i know what you mean. It´s my first playthrough and i don´t have any idea of what i am supposed to do. XD
I´m still able to pull off some crazy dodges every now and then,so i guess i can save a bit the ammo. haha

Yeah my first play through of that game was brutal
I think I was 10 and I had no idea what I was doing most of the time!
I didn't revisit that game until I was 15 and I beat it.
So good luck! Also watch out for the Crimson heads!!

Top Bottom