• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City Has anyone noticed...?

Jay

K.I.N.G.
Woops lol. I read what you said too fast and misunderstood what you meant. My fault ^ ^"

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I thought you meant how even though Lupo won't be in your squad she still shows up in some cutscenes. Like when you meet Nicholai for the first time. I didn't have her in but she's there o-o
Really? I never noticed that...I don't think she was on my squad at the time I met Nicholai...(And if she did happen to show up anyway, she let Vector do all the talking for her in my scenario. I don't think I've even heard her speak since I started the game. Oh no, I lie; she did once.)

Reactions: Jay

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I'll need to play as someone else other than Lupo, because I always play as her. :p She's my fave! And Four Eyes too. Bertha is pretty badass as well, I have a weakness for the medics of any team. ;)

Jay

K.I.N.G.
Really? I never noticed that...I don't think she was on my squad at the time I met Nicholai...(And if I did happen to show up anyway, she let Vector do all the talking for her in my scenario. I don't think I've even heard her speak since I started the game. Oh no, I lie; she did once.)
Oh wow. Maybe she's not the big bad leader we thought lol

Top Bottom