• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Has anyone else noticed..

Painted_Wraith

Painted_Wraith

So is that saying you are judging me based on my age?

No. That is saying I'm ignoring your natural immaturity. Just because I understand something, doesn't mean I'm an ageist.

EDIT: Actually, it's not even immaturity. It's just natural.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I'm not "serious"so to speak. But I'm not a jackass, either.
I'm in a casual mood most of the time and this thread is great. I see the points you made in the OP. :D
Whether you're a jackass or not means less than nothing to me...I'll be the first to admit I AM a jackass ;)

Silverback

Moving Mountains
Whether you're a jackass or not means less than nothing to me...I'll be the first to admit I AM a jackass ;)
I don't think of you as one. I think of you as someone who takes everything with a reasonable amount of seriousness and doesn't troll around, like a jackass would.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I don't think of you as one. I think of you as someone who takes everything with a reasonable amount of seriousness and doesn't troll around, like a jackass would.
Lol...I try not to be a troll on the interwebz...Frankly, if I'm gonna be a jackass, I'm gonna have the guts to do it to a persons face at LEAST...Granted, it does happen sometimes..Me trolling I mean...But I do it accidentally, so it can hardly be called trolling...

Top Bottom