• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Happy Birthday Tremor!

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I hope you are having the best birthday ever, darling! Xoxoxoxo!
Happy birthday hun. I hope you have a great day today.
*HUGS* Thank you lovelies! :D and it is the best birthday ever (I say that every year).

Happy Birthday! ^^ c:
Happy Birthday Tremor! Have A Great One One.:D
Happy Birthday!!!! <3
Thank you, thank you, thank you *blowing kisses*

Have a wonderfully dysfunctional one :cool:
I had to work from 6am-12pm today so things were definitely "wonderfully dysfunctional" hahaha. Oddly enough I only blessed out one person while I was at work..the rest of the time was just plain...wonderful ha!

Happy birthday, Tremor. Make the most of it, love! :cool:
Oh believe me, Tremor always makes the most of it hahaha xD thank you honey *hugs*

Happy birthday to the most amazing lover a girl could ask for!
Meine liebe! Thank you xoxoxolickxoxoxo :p

So now that I'm home, I'm just gonna kick back..relax, and do whatever the hell I like. As a matter of fact, I think I'm gonna pay Aunt Mary Jane a visit :p Oh and would you look at that: it's only almost 4pm..the day's not even over yet! There is more fun to be had lmao

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Latecomer here (said the bishop to the actress) but I hope you've had a fantastic birthday my dear xx

v for valentine

Happy Birthday!!! I know the day is almost over, but I hope you had a great one. Celebrate the day you were brought to this earth! Go crazy and do something fun! :D

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Happy Birthday!!! I know the day is almost over, but I hope you had a great one. Celebrate the day you were brought to this earth! Go crazy and do something fun! :D
Happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday Tremor. May this day always be a special one to remember.:)
Thanks you guys :) *hugs* Yesterday was great!

Gongratz tremor and have a very nice day ;)

*the birds in my sigbanner are singing for you :p*

Hahaha *hugs* thanks honey :)

Top Bottom