• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 gun collection achievement

saznercj

i have every firearm but did not recieve the achievment. im assuming you need all the grenades proxy mines and grenade launcher types as well?

CiaFutureK

Yurp. After you upgrade all weapons and buy those new ones, put them into your inventory. Then you also need the grenade launchers, etc. (The special weapons) Then you need the Proximity bomb, and the three type of grenades. :D

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
your assumptions are correct! you do need all the weapons for the weapons achievement then you get another achievement for upgrading them all.

saznercj

yep knew the two different achievments but i assumed guns then later figured it was for all weapons thanks for confirm gotta fidn nade launcher rounds screw buyin em.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Ive got loads of grenade rounds
over 200+ for each type muahaha!!

I like the ice rounds most

CiaFutureK

Haha, yeah I felt kind of wrong doing it, b/c I didn't actually earn the money. But, it's hard to earn all of it. I saved that achievement for the last one so that I didn't feel to bad, lol.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Lock, Stock and Two smoking Barrels xD
now Ive got all the guns I never know what ones to use haha.

nemesis_lover

I got this achivement two hours ago, funny to see a thread on it.
As this thread is on xbox achievements, can anyone help me with the combo one, where you need to hit an baddie with more then two hits or something along those lines?
Once I have that, then I just need to upgrade each weapon, i'm 4 more weapons away from that.

Chris-BSAA

nemesis_lover;59344 said:
I got this achivement two hours ago, funny to see a thread on it.
As this thread is on xbox achievements, can anyone help me with the combo one, where you need to hit an baddie with more then two hits or something along those lines?
Once I have that, then I just need to upgrade each weapon, i'm 4 more weapons away from that.
that achievement is not so hard. in chapter 6.1 there is an Big man Majini. just trow a flash-grenade at him, hit him, tell your partner to hit him to and then you hit and finish him. thats that. :p

Top Bottom