• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Guitar hero

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
okay so it had to happen, i was eventually gonna make a GH thread, since i love it so much.
thought this would be a good idea, for fellow GH lovers, to post high scores, get advice and such :p

aintnoscrub

Premium
havent played rock band, tbh i havent been into GH that long, only properly since the new year, i actually bought GH3 a couple of days before new years day lol. and a week later i got WT, from time to time i used to play on tour on my gf's DS, but its nothing compared to playing with the actual guitar.
which GH's do you own..as i stated ^ ^ i got 3 and world tour.

aintnoscrub

Premium
ahh man i cant wait for metallica..its may release isnt it..i might be wrong.
i hear aerosmith is really easy compared to the others, i find WT much easier than 3, its more repetative notes...
im trying to 100% hard mode songs atm, on 3, i am playing expert, but i get in the region of 85-95% on songs on expert atm..

aintnoscrub

Premium
yeah so ive been told..i dont have the full band set yet..not interested in getting the mic, i do however i want the drums...i just got the game, cuz literally got it a week after getting 3, and cuz i got the guitar with 3, didnt see the point of wasting money on a new guitar/full band set..although now the instruments have been released standalone for WT, im gonna pick up the drums in the near future :lol:

Trinity

Played the game on PS2..Get's boring after a while,when you learn all the button songs by heart :)

Trinity

Naah... I'm not into the game really..It just my boyfriend's "we have to play it on fridays" game... :p

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Ive played most of the games Ive also played a few MJackson songs haha But i still cant master the hammer ons if thats what there called.
Which means I only play on medium difficulty haha I knew some girl who lied an said she could do it on the hardest mode when she was over she couldnt do it haha what a lier.

aintnoscrub

Premium
lol, shame on her.
yeah hammer ons and something else, i forget the other,
i can and i cant, depends how hard the song is..im still on hard, done a few songs on expert, but gonna keep playing till i get really good at hard then move up, easiest way i guess.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I just like playing songs an getting into a trance hahah Ive got the old GH2 for ps2 classic game I like the old pads. but its pretty good on xbox360

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
:)
Killing in the name of!
Some of those that work forces, are the same that burn crosses
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkuOAY-S6OY
good song!!! guitar hero 3 has bull on parade but i prefer this song
haha you knew eh?! well so do I of corse

EDIT

There is going to be a Video on youtube of me being a spaz
I'm also however playing GH2 I get a perfect on strutter right at the end. and you see "100%" everything was played on medium.

I did the start of the pulp fiction song also.
Please. this video is just a joke no harsh comments or ill go loopy, joking.
enjoy the pants video...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1vFa3RaTqs

Hoady

Rage against the machine are awesome.

I played guitar hero world tour the other day with 2 other people, it was pretty damn cool having the bass,guitar and drums going.As for the microphone it wasn't ever opened so no one knew how to connect it haha.

aintnoscrub

Premium
i really want the drums atm for world tour, but there so expensive on there own..
so im looking into getting an old rockband drum kit cuz that works with it as well..
hopefully get that sometime soon, well in the next few months.
lol i'll do some videos soon, i got crazy fingers when i proper get into a hard song lol.

Top Bottom