• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Guests and Unregistered members to Resident evil forum

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
has anyone every noticed theres always a bunch of guests online, but none of them hardly ever seem to register.
i dont see why, if you view "who's online" they seem to be on here for ages, so why not register and join in

Hoady

Your not the only one to notice and when people do join they come once or twice and go.haha just look in the introduction thread theres plenty of topics there where people have just said hi and left.

3d-agent

[quote author=Hoady link=topic=849.msg20537#msg20537 date=1232933020]
Your not the only one to notice and when people do join they come once or twice and go.haha just look in the introduction thread theres plenty of topics there where people have just said hi and left.
[/quote]

agreed..!

May be cuz they have better things to do...(1 sec pause) what better thing..?lol

aintnoscrub

Premium
exactly, if you spend ages on this site as a guest, you might as well join it :/
if all those guests joined, then we would have so many members right now, well i know there are alot of members, i mean so many active members.

3d-agent

hmmm..not so many active members we have..6 out of 10 time when i come online i c no activity...or vey less...like two members are online...or so.

aintnoscrub

Premium
ive never seen more than 10 online at any one time since ive been a member on here =( most of the time when im on its me and maybe 2 others,

3d-agent

yes that is the case...may be cuz most of us are student..and we live in different countries so have different timings etc.

aintnoscrub

Premium
yeah i guess so, im in england and a student, so i mostly get on in the evening/night.which is whatever time in america.

Nemesis

On The War-Path
Premium
I'm going to be more active, alot changed while i was away. And all those guests that don't register don't know what they are missing.

Hoady

[quote author=Nemesis link=topic=849.msg20652#msg20652 date=1233026152]
I'm going to be more active, alot changed while i was away. And all those guests that don't register don't know what they are missing.
[/quote] Yeah this place rocks man when i'm bored its the place i go to as i don't work right now.Everyones pretty cool and placid here but it could be better*winks at guests*.

Sephiroxas

It's always like that on any forum. You'll see people PMing, Registering, Changing their options, viewing a members profile, or viewing the main forum page. Sometimes they'll be there for days. Some are bots, and some are shy people, others are just looking for a slight piece of information. *shrug* not much we can do but try and bribe them with cookies.

Sephiroxas

[quote author=iHadeS link=topic=849.msg20902#msg20902 date=1233160198]
hahaha yeahh, if you join and stay i'll give you a cookie ;)
[/quote]

Exactly ;)
Untitled-2-4.png

Top Bottom