• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

ghosts?

VeCtOr

Umbrella Security Service operative
do you believe in ghost and such paranormal stuff? have you ever had an encounter with them?
i had,once i was at a friend house, and i woke up like at 3 am for some water and saw like this little shadow across the room that moved the basement, i was like NOPE all the rest of the night lol

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Simple things like Voices and shadows of people from my past i've seen the shadow of my two dead bestfriends

Although i refuse to surrender to the past

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I lived in a haunted house once. It was almost like the poltergiest, very dark energy and I always felt as though someone was watching me. I had more nightmares than ever in that house and suffered from a lot of sleep paralysis. Freaky stuff. Once I moved I felt this huge weight being lifted off of my shoulders and peace, some homes really have some bad energy and I truly believe this to be true.

I believe in ghosts, and I believe that they are matter/energy stuck in another dimension we can only see if we unlock certain parts of our mind to it. I feel as though some of them can see us, and others are still trapped in what they think is their life, and possibly their own dimension... not knowing they're really dead.

svp

I still hear spirits breathing down my neck when I sleep in my room, that is why I sleep with the TV on. also my grandmother's favorite comedian died and at the same time he passed away, a mirror that was bolted to the wall...lifted itself up and smashed to the ground....creepy. I also have many more I can tell but I can go on and on. some involving small children. I know....my family and surroundings are messed up! lol but believe me ,they are true stories. Ghosts are as real as humans

Popo

I lived in a haunted house once. It was almost like the poltergiest, very dark energy and I always felt as though someone was watching me. I had more nightmares than ever in that house and suffered from a lot of sleep paralysis. Freaky stuff. Once I moved I felt this huge weight being lifted off of my shoulders and peace, some homes really have some bad energy and I truly believe this to be true.

Who you gonna call?

Yup.

L

Lurker
what r they?
Sleep Silhouettes are either a severely short creepypasta or an interesting type of ghost. If you wake up while one is watching you in your sleep, it induces a sleep paralysis. If you can overcome this and look at them, they just look like blobs of color with shining eyes. Colors are normally associated with red- like purple or orange, or just plain red. The eyes is what normally looks different. The first drawing of one showed orange eyes, but the one I had saw had pure white. From all the stories I've read of them it goes all through the colors. Ordinarily, they watch children, but there isn't really a solid age range that they watch.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Sleep Silhouettes are either a severely short creepypasta or an interesting type of ghost. If you wake up while one is watching you in your sleep, it induces a sleep paralysis. If you can overcome this and look at them, they just look like blobs of color with shining eyes. Colors are normally associated with red- like purple or orange, or just plain red. The eyes is what normally looks different. The first drawing of one showed orange eyes, but the one I had saw had pure white. From all the stories I've read of them it goes all through the colors. Ordinarily, they watch children, but there isn't really a solid age range that they watch.
Oh, i had one of those last night i'm a teen btw
They give up this wierd vibe.....

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Like I said, they're plain blots of color with shining eyes. Perhaps you have it mixed up with something else?
I actually thought you were talking about Shadow Men...Which are, like the name implies, shadows without boddies that move along the walls of a dark room...Typically when one is sleeping, or trying to sleep, and also have shinning eyes...

L

Lurker
I actually thought you were talking about Shadow Men...Which are, like the name implies, shadows without boddies that move along the walls of a dark room...Typically when one is sleeping, or trying to sleep, and also have shinning eyes...
I had recognized what you were talking about slightly, but only in a video game. LSD: Dream Emulator. It was a terrible game but sometimes there'd be this dude in a trenchcoat and fedora and if you touched him, it would destroy the entire game for the rest of the cycle. Textures randomly placed and such.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I had recognized what you were talking about slightly, but only in a video game. LSD: Dream Emulator. It was a terrible game but sometimes there'd be this dude in a trenchcoat and fedora and if you touched him, it would destroy the entire game for the rest of the cycle. Textures randomly placed and such.
Never heard of that...Cool concept though...

Nemesis

On The War-Path
Premium
I personally don't believe in any paranormal stuff. That's not because I never experienced any ghostly activity. There are many explanations as to why people may experience it: A traumatic past, I think asbestos also caused it. We all know the problems that can cause. A majority of the haunted houses in which people say they have experienced paranormal activity contained asbestos.

The mind can play a lot of tricks. I've always told myself If I experience anything like that I'll debunk as nothing more than an
over active brain. I wont accept it as paranormal.

L

Lurker
I personally don't believe in any paranormal stuff. That's not because I never experienced any ghostly activity. There are many explanations as to why people may experience it: A traumatic past, I think asbestos also caused it. We all know the problems that can cause. A majority of the haunted houses in which people say they have experienced paranormal activity contained asbestos.

The mind can play a lot of tricks. I've always told myself If I experience anything like that I'll debunk as nothing more than an
over active brain. I wont accept it as paranormal.
So you're saying belief in the paranormal is caused by hallucinations that more than one person are sharing at one time? And not everyone would react to asbestos in one specific way. I can understand your views, and if you don't believe in the paranormal I can respect that, but your reasoning is flawed.

Top Bottom