• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

~ Ghost Stories~

Hollow-Words

Ok so I just had an idea from seeing the "Do you believe in spirits??" post
It's not like copying the post and like an excuse to post more stuff =.=~~~

I just thought since there ain't that many Asians around this forum you guys would like to know a bit more about Asian stuff~~~

and well I wanna know if any of you got any myths, urban legends or any other type of horror stories to share~~~

for example, the hook or...something =p~~~ I'll start posting a ghost story everyday and well if you guys don't like the idea let me know and I'll stop~~~

So heres the first one off my head: (and forgive my grammar mistakes, my first language wasn't english after all)

"So around the 1980's to 90's alot of people from mainland China went to big cities to study. And Mei Ling (made up name) was one of them.
when she first started school her classmates laughed at her because she wasn't dressed like the others and she doesn't look that pretty. But after a few years she adapted to how girls dress and became one of the prettiest girls in school.
She also soon fell in Love with a good looking guy called Hung Lo (made us name as well). Hung and Mei fell in Love with each other and starting going out. but the one day Mei Ling told Hung that she's pregnant and asked about what to do. Hung was considered rich, so he just dropped off a few hundred dollars and left.

And because Mei Ling is old fashioned she thought that she would follow Hung for the rest of his life, but now she doesn't know what to do. She went back to her parents but because having a baby and not getting married is considered a disgrace, her parents threw her out.
She was so depressed that she went to the school roof next morning, put a patch of hair she got from Hung and put it in her Uniform pocket...then jumped off...

Hung saw her jumped off in school and fear immediately stuck his heart. A Monk went by and said :The girl has a patch of your hair with her...she can find her way to you for revenge from the scent..."
Hung immediately cried out and broke-down...he begged for the monk to tell him what to do...the monk told him that on the seventh day after she died, she'll come back for you (Chinese saying) And on that day he'll need to hide under his bed,keeps his eyes shut no matter what,and not come out till next morning...

and so on that day, he hid under his bed and closed his eyes shut, and when it's midnight, he starting hear thumping sounds...thump* Thump* THUMP* and it was right outside his door. He heard to door squeaked opened and heard Mei Lings voice but in a sad and hateful tone saying:Where..is..he...
Then Suddenly she said: ah there you are! and he opened his eye and Screamed....

the next morning the monk checked the newspaper and noticed a mistake in his advice...when Mei Ling jumped off school..her head landed first and so that night...she hopped in with her head...."

Ok this might a bit long but if you finished it...Thanks =] give advice or share one of your own =]~~~

Hoady

So was she headless or was she like hopping on her head?Dude thats pretty messed up the aisans are king of the horror movies though i've watched some real weird **** made by them.

I don't know many ghost stories but that was entertaining if your keen to write more you should man.Im sure someone here would know more about them.

Hollow-Words

thanks man =]~~~
She was hopping on her head cause she landed on her head so she goes around that way and that was the source of the thumping noises =p~~~

And all Asians agreed that Thailand has the scariest movies and stories =p~~~

Anyways, second Story: (true case in Hong Kong)

A school was having soccer practice one day and one of the students kicked the ball into the boiler room. So the teacher send Student A to go find the ball, but after 5 mins he didn't come back, so he send student B to find him. And they both didn't show up after 10 mins. So everyone went to find them and found that the boiler room was empty and they saw foot steps on that ground going towards the ball but the foot steps stopped there and the two students was never seen again...

~~~

Hollow-Words

Haha well, it's true~~~
And usually true stories are short and weird~~~
And what do you want another one and do you have any of your own stories?? =]~~~

Raider Man

OK here is one, it's a true story, where they found an empty-living apartment, they went into a room and found a chair was moving by itself, they quickly took the video camera and start recording, and then it stopped, just see it, and also before you see it, try to put the voice loudly so you can hear sa strange English words that comes begind the Ghost's voice while moving the chair.

[youtube]<object width="384" height="313"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/j40vrA2Ycwc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/j40vrA2Ycwc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="384" height="313" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Hollow-Words

Dude, I've watched almost 8 thousand youtube videos and these are one of the tricks I wouldn't fall for =.=~~~
the girl from...scary movie?? crawls out at the end =.=...~~~
And yes the chair moving part is pretty nice...but if they found an apartment and started taping the thing it seems weird how no one talked...and like the camera was still..~~~

Hollow-Words

Third Story:

So there was once a happy couple. they were in Love with each other, and so after going out for 3 years they got married and had a kid.
but as the years go by they start having alot of arguments. And so the husband strangled the wife while she's asleep. After he deposed the body he went home fearing that his son will as about his mom.
Strange thing is after a week his son didn't ask about his mom at all. And so the father ask his 6 year old kid: Hey son, don't you find it strange that you haven't seen mom the while week?!?!"
and so the son answer: No, mom was behind you the while time...
~~~

Raider Man

Hollow-Words you really are interested in these stories. Now don't get affected from these LOL!!

Do you want one? Here's one:

To explain what is the ghost and what is the Jen.
Ghost is when a person died, his soul will be trapped from our world, and didn't enter the underworld
Jen is another living thing that had been created by God just like we humans, but Jen where human doesn't see him, and he is a not good looking creature (As I had heard from people who were connected) Who are bad Jens are called Demons or devils and who are good are called Jens who prays God and do their jobs for living, they are made up of fire as we are made up of mud, but still unseen creature but a second type of freaking human being.

So it's about Jens not Ghost, so here it is:

My small brother's friend, has a father who is connected to the Jens, he gave a toy to his son (my friend's borther) for the next day, the doll start to speak with him as he were in his room alone, the doll dare him and pleased him to look at the mirror so that he can see him well, but he couldn't and he was frightened as his heart is going to stop, he then opened the door and called his mother about the doll since his father weren't there, she didn't believe him but not for real because she already know about her husband, as the dull didn't say a word in front of anyone from that moment, so she took the doll and she tided it upside down and stucked it outside balcony, as when the father came, mother told him about the story, he wanted to see the doll, but the doll dissapeard.

Next story?
The same father was to make the wishes true about a person who was in front of him (my brother's friend's cousin) Jen was there next to the father, as the father told the cousin to close his eyes and don't think about anything, but the father also said that "If you feel something that fall on you, just say it" after 2 minutes, the cousin felt it and told him quick, so the father told him "You're wish is not going to become true"

Information about the connection between Human and Jens:
If anyone of you felt something that something is falling on him, but there is actually nothing, that means Jens is behind you.
Whenever you felt something had freaked you out for a second, but there is nothing, then, Jen is with you.
Whenever you're sleeping and have a strong feeling that someone is behind you that means a Jen is protecting you while you're asleep
whenever you're sleeping and feeling that the bed is moving (Not mocing exactly, it's like someone stepping in your bed, like cat is walking in your bed behind you since no cat around, and no nothing) that means you didn't have an area for the Jen to sleep with you.
Whenever you felt a realyl strange feeling like (you were born at the moment, like you're here in this world and you're surprising about nothing, it's like you were firstly born from that moment of the feelings you've got) that means Jen had already went inside you. But not controlling you, you'll feel better after a few minutes, because God never allow Jens to get inside the human beings.

Sorry for my English language :(

ford1001

but the thing is that there are many paranormal creatures in this world
heres a few of my mind
-Ghosts
-Spirits
-Jen
-Demon/devil

Hollow-Words

Damn...I'm too afraid to read about Jen now...maybe tme morning when there are lights shining in my room =p~~~

Hoady

lol your english is perfectly fine.So jen are pretty much just living in another dimension?How can they see us then considering we can't see them are they like a 'higher being' then us or something?Why do they feel the need to protect us or haunt us then?

Sorry for all the questions i'm a bit confused are they like just another word for a spirit then?

Raider Man

ford1001;57095 said:
but the thing is that there are many paranormal creatures in this world
heres a few of my mind
-Ghosts
-Spirits
-Jen
-Demon/devil

No no no, it's really wrong, don't think that they are monsters or something, I don't beleive in ghosts at all, because a soul is NEVER known and seen, nobody know how the soul lookslike, neither it has wings with a white lightin' color, These are just found in Cartoons mostly Tom and Jerry :p but for real, you never know what the shape of your soul only God.
I don't even believe in spirits, but demons/devils are Jens but bad Jens, ungood Jens, against of the God rules.
Bible and Qura'an says the same thing but with different points, Bible mentioned about the Demons, that they will never change, they are demons means they are demons and point, but why could God create a creature who wants to be suffer? Doesn't seem it's sounded a little (Injustice?) Actually Qura'an say other thing, they are just like us, but they are unseen, where it tells the connection of human and Jens, Jens are afraid of being hurt by the human beings, but God helped them to be unseen creatures but with 4 fingers in their hand, human beings could kill a person or a living creature with his 5 fingers, but Jens couldn't, and the God told the Jens: "If you hurt them, they hurt you back, leave them alone, to give you ignorance"

They are just like humans, pray, heretic, religious, unreligious, scientists and others... Living as a human life...

Captain Courageous;57098 said:
lol your english is perfectly fine.So jen are pretty much just living in another dimension?How can they see us then considering we can't see them are they like a 'higher being' then us or something?Why do they feel the need to protect us or haunt us then?

Sorry for all the questions i'm a bit confused are they like just another word for a spirit then?

hehe!! Thank you so much man :D :kiss:
I searched about it on Wikipedia but unfortuntily its written in Arabic so I think no one will understand this language, but this is the translation for it using Google translator, I know it doesn't translate well, but try your best to understand
:D :p

Raider Man

JENS

Jinn: air objects can have different forms shape the minds and the understanding and ability to work hard, and they are unlike humans, one said to him "Reaping," and said it was named so because it sees no fear, the three varieties was narrated with a hasan al-Tabari Khushani that Al said the Prophet (jinn three varieties have wings flying in the air and type Hayat and class and solve Izanon). The Muslims are unanimously of the view that the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him envoy to the jinn and mankind will is an envoy to the Almighty God said in his wise book (and the Qur'an was revealed to him is to hit Ondhirkm) Bennephtali 19.

Some people believe the existence of metaphysical creatures called jinn and people who think that supernatural powers to the jinn and the jinn able to see the people and harm them, although non-physical objects jinn and able to shape the form that you want. And the world perceived that we see and live the strange and wonderful how the world is hidden from the eyes, which do not see the unseen, who is hidden from the sight of, the human soul bred on exploration and research in the supernatural worlds as hidden without ancient peoples, as set out in the heavenly books or, as recounted by storytellers and quacks and many other things, the jinn the company, the trouble they caused them, and that it was recognized that the human subject to risks and diseases and a few cleared him of life and live without disturbances, falls prey to the illusion his mind and the jinn. And expanded the complaint department of mental illnesses and diseases, epilepsy Some people attributed most of the world of demons and devils, making the people confused and some of them fell prey to delusions and charlatans shed, and this is due the prosperity of the Kingdom of fortune-tellers and palm readers and other people of their complacency and ignorance of, not behind these ignorant people only loss and evil, There is no disease but with medication, and disease the remedy for ignorance of science.

Believe in the Jinn
Jinn belief that there is a very old, which is known in mythology, the world is Mahtjbp life from the eyes of human beings. This is called science (Demonlogy), refers to the science and the devil (in Greek), and this knowledge as defined by Encyclopaedia Britannica in a study looking demons and beliefs concerning them, looking in the doctrine of the existence of jinn in the Islamic world. Since the Islamic religion differentiate between the meaning of the jinn and the devil. Valjn not demons within the meaning of Islam, but demons are a special category of jinn disobey God and the whisper of the people. Denied many of the philosophers and their presence and said that to be the Jinn in religious books is the evil desires of humans, and malignant forces, and the flood of angels is to be good as they claim.

Denied a range of people and their denial of full and some of them claimed that what is meant is the lives of the planets, but this is close to the fantasy, and Muslims from the jinn said, explains the kind of person they are faceless people behind in their faith and disbelief, and their own good and evil, said Dr. Mohamed Bahi in writing in the the interpretation of Surat Al-Jinn The Jinn are to be angels, angels and Valjn has one world there is no difference between them.

He claimed a group of modernists that the jinn are germs and microbes that cause people to diseases revealed by science and that recently they are a myth and has no basis, Valjn physical presence of intelligent life mentioned in the heavenly books, and other germs from the living creature, physical, and spread the idea that the jinn are transfer of the plague in ancient times, some people at the present time do not believe the existence of the jinn.

But the fact that the jinn created another company, but not the world of angels and spirits. And between the jinn and mankind as a common basis in terms of unfair to the mind and the will and capacity to choose the path of good and evil, and in terms of reference and worship as defined in the Quran,: ((I created the jinn and mankind except to worship Me)) scores a double, verse 56, and saying: ( (and Demons have created by the toxins from the fire)) Al-Hijr verse 27. Ford mentioned word jinn and demons, 32 times in the Koran, while the devil is mentioned 87 times in the Koran, Satan said 11 times in the Koran.

In conclusion, the jinn third world non-humans and angels, they are rational creatures and never are not aware of the symptoms of disease or bacteria, they are not of charlatans, but they are expensive to create worship and evidence that many of the Torah and the Bible and the Koran, have been recognized by many people, because they frequent news about the Prophets and Messengers, and the public to acknowledge them and deny them their existence as they are denied a range of Muslim Kalmatzlp and Jahamiyyah and others, although many of those who see them and hear them do not know Jane, but they claim they were men or men of unknown space, etc., and not seeing them is not surprising has been scientifically proven inability of the neighborhoods to see everything but the bees see ultraviolet and invisible rights, and is therefore sensitive to the sun in cloudy weather, and a bird owl see the mouse in the dark of night Albhim, therefore we do not see Jenna Kalhmar Some districts see them and the dog, It was reported in the books of the Muslims and the Sunna of the Prophet in Musnad Ahmad from the true attribution raised Jaber as saying: (When you hear the dogs barking and donkeys braying at night, Vtaoma Allah from Satan, they do not see what you see). The heavenly books told us to harness the jinn of the Prophet Solomon, were doing a lot of work needs power, capacity and superior skills and mentioned in the Koran as saying: (and to Solomon the wind Gduha month Ruahha month Oslana an eye diameter and the jinn who works in his hands with the permission of his Lord and Ezg them about the suffering of ours we make taste treat), Saba verse 12. And Ibn Taymiyyah said in al-Fataawa 19/10: (did not violate one of the Muslim communities in the existence of jinn, and that Muhammad is God sent to them, and the majority of communities to prove the infidels of the jinn, The People of the Book of the Jews and the Christians, coupled with their understanding of Muslims such as the adoption, but found them to deny this, as there are Muslims who deny that ...).

Elves and the creation of origin
God created the jinn from fire and the first is the father SOMIAH elves "needed to guide", which called for committees to be dubious land and dwell in the land before the creation of Adam, as stated in the Koran as saying: (We created man from sounding clay from mud molded, and created him by the Demon of Fire toxins) Al-Hijr, verses 26-27.

When God dwell land poisoned and shed the blood of some of the angels God sent to them, and spent them, and took them to the high heavens, Satan became like the angels worship God and obey his orders and departed from the prohibitions.

Raider Man

And stayed on the ground portion of the jinn, fled to the caves and mountains at the bottom of seas and oceans, and took some of the sites which they breed and live, and what fell on earth, the development and manufacture of submarines and aircraft and ships, and toured the land and moved from Mchargaha to the West of the world, and began to pose a threat to the existence of Gin to go to their sites, Vohaboh. This verse in response to the angels who said that while they know the unseen in the Qur'an: (The Lord said to the angels: I will create a Khalifa in the earth where they Otdjal of mischief therein and shed blood, while we are swimming Bhmdk and cherish you said I know what you do not know) Al Baqara, verse 30 .

Angels are they based on what happened from SOMIAH and his descendants from the commission of sin before the creation of Adam Abu humans.

After God created Adam and commanded the angels to prostrate to him, the devil and grow back to its original state. Lucifer refused prostration, thinking he's better than Adam because it is a creature of fire and Adam from the dust Fsy is Lord. Aftrdh God of mercy, but the devil asked to provide him and his descendants in the old until the day of resurrection of retaliation from Adam that God gave him and began to consist of a new world of demons. We have mentioned the story last word in the Quran where he said the devil: (Onzerni said the Day of Resurrection) Al-norms, verse 14, God answered him: (You said of the theorists, the Day of appointed time), 15,16 verses of Surat customs.

Created them and the origin of the fire as stated in many verses, and demons are one of the jinn and Satan, was narrated in the books of Biography of the Prophet that the devil is in the form of Sheikh Najdi, when meeting the infidels in the Seminar House to discuss the propagation of Islam, referred to by the Prophet Muhammad to kill, imprison or eject of Mecca. Hasan al-Basri said: It was not the devil of the angels blink of an eye. The proof is the verse in the Qur'an: (We said to the angels prostrate to Adam, they fell prostrate, except Satan was a jinn Vvsag for command of his Lord and his descendants Ovttakdhunh parents of Donny you are an enemy of the evil doers instead), Surat Al-Kahf, verse 50, also reported in the books of hadeeth in Saheeh Muslim that Prophet Mohammed as saying that the angels are created from light, and the jinn were created from fire, and Adam was created from clay.

The question is whether the devil is the origin of the jinn, or is one of them? The opinion was the last show and explained because it comes in the verse: (but the devil was of the jinn), but there is the view of Ibn Taymiyah, where he says that the devil out of the jinn as Adam out of humans, (Total Fataawa, 4 / 235, 346). Masoudi says: What is said of the news in the principle of creation is made by law and taken back for advances, and the rest of the past, Fberna them as received from the Olvazam and found in their books. Shahristani recounted in the first book on the sects and denominations story about Mary commentator on the four Gospels, and are mentioned in the Torah in the form of sporadic debate between Satan and the angels after the command to prostrate to Adam, the commentator said at the closing of the Gospels: God revealed to him by the marquees glory and pride, you devil you what knew me, even introduced me to learn that I do not ask what I do. And thus fell suspicious of Satan.

Raider Man

And this is the True information about Jenns

Reality Gin
Gin the name of one sex and reap, meaning hidden or disguised or invisible. Which can be called the House of Commons in the world of shadows. It is said in Arabic Jane darkest night, in other words, Paradise is the garden and called the committee to cover it, are absent from the minds of the severity of her beauty, and the Islamic faith means the word jinn rational creatures conscious expensive material objects, share life on this planet, the fact they are the jinn, such as sex charge human beings to worship, and therefore have various religions like humans Among them are Muslims, including Christian, Jewish, Hindu, Buddhist and so on. And are present among us, with all this massive presence Izahmona our understanding of our planet we humans, in whom resides permanently in our own homes and in our rooms or lounges, including demons, home to witches, infidels and harm people and some of them resides in the empty areas Kasahari and others, there is no evidence of their presence material and offspring and Benianhm only religious books, but appeared in the recent attempts to contact them through research and discoveries of modern and remains under these attempts fail, where the spread of offices in the world of men chased the so-called evil spirits, and resorting to the means to expel the jinn strange devil of brains infected with mad, or to expel them from homes and inhabited houses and other illusions that have fallen as a result of ignorance, (and Ootim of science only slightly).

In the books of Islamic jurisprudence, it is claimed to talk to the jinn or befriend it or violate it invalidate his testimony in court is not taken to his words, the loss of his mind, because this property is not in a position to only one of the people of the prophets, the dignity of God to them, and therefore all the stories made up about the jinn and demons in the religious books are the storytellers of the fabric of imagination and exaggeration by some scientists ignorant people the truth in the words of the Qur'an: ((It is the tribe see you from where you see that We have made the devils parents of those who do not believe)) VOYAGE verse 27, man does not see the jinn in their true that created them, but you may see them in other ways Mottagsudain her or them to mind, as for some Almshuren spiritual or intermediaries.

I mentioned the picture of the head devil in the Qur'an saying: (It's a tree sprouting out of the hell, like a pearl heads of devils), Surat Ranks and stable this in mind for the ugly image. Is the Koran speaks about something that is not the head? It was the Christians in the Middle Ages depict the devil in the form of a black man with a beard brushes and raised eyebrows and mouth spit with flames and horns and Odilav and tail, is considered one of these picture? The truth is they've created by divine books, and denied their presence only atheists and some deniers of divine religions, even fill the people in the last period of the alleged conjuring world and is only two of the jinn wrote the articles in different languages and published in magazines and foreign, and then guided them wise that lies and falsehood and imposture and deception and the lives they bring only the alleged demons from the world of the jinn, which told us about the heavenly books. The existence of this phenomenon and the faith of the civilized world will prevail Scientists are still looking at the life sciences and discuss what they call the supernatural and call it science Albarrasaikologi, or the science of touching the devil.

Hollow-Words

woah dude thanks for the info =]~~~ (I actually read all of them 0~o)
I appreciate you sharing stories =]~~~

fourth Story:
So there was this Beautiful couple that looks perfect for each other. the husband is a movie star and the wife is a model.
And after a year of getting married, they have a son. but the son didn't turn out how they wanted him to. He looked nothing like his parents, his face didn't even look normal!
They lived with it for 4 years, they finally decided to kill him~~~
they took him to a lake when it was around 8 at night. The father suddenly said "hey look son, a fish" And when the son leaned over to see the "fish" the father held his head in the water. the son's body started spazzing....and when he stopped, they pushed the body into the lake.

After another year they had another son. He looked exactly how they wanted. and one summer when he's 4 they decided to take him to a lake.
When they got to the middle of the lake, the father suddenly said "hey look son, a fish".
the mother looked at him with fear and the son suddenly turned and said: "daddy...can you not push my head in the water this time??..."

Raider Man

Hollow-Words;57261 said:
woah dude thanks for the info =]~~~ (I actually read all of them 0~o)
I appreciate you sharing stories =]~~~

fourth Story:
So there was this Beautiful couple that looks perfect for each other. the husband is a movie star and the wife is a model.
And after a year of getting married, they have a son. but the son didn't turn out how they wanted him to. He looked nothing like his parents, his face didn't even look normal!
They lived with it for 4 years, they finally decided to kill him~~~
they took him to a lake when it was around 8 at night. The father suddenly said "hey look son, a fish" And when the son leaned over to see the "fish" the father held his head in the water. the son's body started spazzing....and when he stopped, they pushed the body into the lake.

After another year they had another son. He looked exactly how they wanted. and one summer when he's 4 they decided to take him to a lake.
When they got to the middle of the lake, the father suddenly said "hey look son, a fish".
the mother looked at him with fear and the son suddenly turned and said: "daddy...can you not push my head in the water this time??..."

That was weird but funny :lol:

Hollow-Words

(200th post! yay xD)
Haha those were one of the scariest ones I've heard =p~~~

If people doesn't want ghost stories I can give like real murder cases since it's all I ever read on books =p~~~

Like for example:

a family of eight was murdered by their employee from a restaurant because the owner refused to teach their family recipe for making "cha shao bao" bbq pork buns =p~~~
And he chopped them up, made buns out of their flesh, sold it to people and gave it to the police as lunch before they took him as a suspect.
He later on went escaped to another island and carved off his finger prints from his fingers (like peel off his skin). he was caught at last but suicide in prison and succeeded on his second try~~~

So which one do you prefer?? or both??~~~

Top Bottom