• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Free game update out now!

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
So the update for Ada's partner, new difficulty level and camera adjustments has been rolled out for people to start downloading, just ahead of time for the MP DLC's release tomorrow.

To anyone wondering about Agent being available in Mercs: Yes he is, he's a new Mercs character.

Interesting bit of info: Skill points are worth double in No Hope difficulty.

TheVacantThrone

A few more bits of info:

No Hope mode: You can only play No Hope of co-op with both people on No Hope. Your health doesn't regenerate, even if you die. Guessing that means you'll start with 1 bar of health after a death.

The Agents Mercs loadout is: Pistol, Auto-Sniper, Ammo and 2 First Aid Sprays, his melee's are good and easy to use.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Thanks. Also my friend said she can't choose Agent when doing Adas campaign solo? or can't choose between Ada/ Agent? She just got the update.

TheVacantThrone

Thanks. Also my friend said she can't choose Agent when doing Adas campaign solo? or can't choose between Ada/ Agent? She just got the update.

Yeah man i noticed that in the records menu, there's no extra section added for Agents medals with everyone else' either so i don't know if that'll even count.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Yeah man i noticed that in the records menu, there's no extra section added for Agents medals with everyone else' either so i don't know if that'll even count.
yea also just to say start a new campaign and want to be Agent ? Is this not possible?
Or to be Ada with a partner as Agent? i thought this was the whole point of the update?

TheVacantThrone

yea also just to say start a new campaign and want to be Agent ? Is this not possible?
Or to be Ada with a partner as Agent? i thought this was the whole point of the update?

I'd assume you can either play it solo as just Ada, or co-op with Ada and Agent, but not single player as Agent, that wouldn't make any sense :)

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
So the update for Ada's partner, new difficulty level and camera adjustments has been rolled out for people to start downloading, just ahead of time for the MP DLC's release tomorrow.

To anyone wondering about Agent being available in Mercs: Yes he is, he's a new Mercs character.

Interesting bit of info: Skill points are worth double in No Hope difficulty.
- I am disappointed that you cant play as agent in single player campaign and there is no unlockables for him in mercs....pretty crappy !!!

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
I'm quite happy with these new camera settings! No more claustrophobic bull**** for me!

[EDIT] Also, No Hope mode is actually tough! I'm really surprised!

Flipqy42

Nevermore
Nice. I'm mainly interested in the camera angles and difficulty. I rarely play on co-op, but if I do, I'll try out Ada's partner.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
hes pretty good in mercenaries , kind of lacks a big weapon but the c4 makes up i guess. and i like all the camera options so i'm quite happy with the update. Though he does integrate with Adas story badly i didn't see him in the first cutscene and then he teleported when she used the webhook.

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
It would make more sense to be able to adjust the camera in game but oh well.

I read that in the next update out in January, they will add a stage selection as well as some other options for agent hunt mode. Well that's better than being thrown into a random game I guess.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
information on the update thing (specifically the Ada and Agent co-op thing) No Hope Left

*the skills set you have acitve/purchased, won't be active (during the campain)

*Agent does not show in the cut-scenes (segments)

*No Hope Left (difficulty) can only be played co-op only (with your partner having No Hope Left as their difficulty, if not. the diffculty will be changed to Professional)

Top Bottom