• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Free game update out now!

Darkness

Infected
*No Hope Left (difficulty) can only be played co-op only (with your partner having No Hope Left as their difficulty, if not. the diffculty will be changed to Professional)
That's pretty smart I guess. Otherwise, we could just tell our AI partners to "move in" and have them put their invulnerability to good use.

Spyder

La Vita Nuova
I'm kinda disappointed that NHL and Agent are only playable on co op, seeing as I'm not a huge fan of online, and my tv is great for playing solo on, but sh*t for split screen. I like to try to S rank out the whole thing and I find it difficult online when your partner doesn't respond the way you've come to expect them to. (completely unrelated: why are there no rewards for ranking the campaigns? very unRElike =p).

I LOVE the new FOV. Super frustrating that you can't change it in-game, they obviously didn't even think about it until gamers complained, and couldn't write it into the game menu program with just an update. At least they're responding to criticism. I just panned mine all the way out, left my character dead center, and it's wonderful. It almost feels like I'm playing a more classic RE game to see the map from this angle, and I'm not staring up at my character's ass when I'm dashing. The rendering looks better as well. I wish they'd released the game like this, I probably would've enjoyed the campaign even more my first run through.

I would think that subtitles wouldn't be a big deal, but obviously enough people wanted them that they found it beneficial to update them. I like that they're listening and responding to gamers this time around, it makes me really hopeful for 7.........and a 2 remake :eek:

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Anyone else feel the Agent is a bit weak? In mercenaries, specifically Javo maps he seems to drop to the floor after he gets scraped by a few Uzi bullets from a javo. Other characters seem to take a Whole block of damage before they hit the floor, where as Agent seems to drop almost instantly.? I noticed this on High seas but when i played a zombie map I did alright and didn't notice it to bad. I don't know if it's just me, or if they have set him with weaker damage resistance, (like Sheva in RE5 used to take 120% damage) . Anyway its kind of weird as he has the most armour out of everyone. That looks like a bullet proof vest and a helmet. So if anything he should take more damage. He doesnt have powerful weapons either, comparitively.

Spyder

La Vita Nuova
it's Ada's story, so...playing Agent (solo in Ada's campain wouldn't make sense)

It wouldn't make sense completely solo, but it would be nice to try playing as Agent with Ada as an AI partner

Anyone else feel the Agent is a bit weak?

I think the Agent is usually supposed to be more difficult to use, to be more fun for the advanced players. In RE2, Hunk's mission (pre mercenaries) was more difficult, had scarce ammo, and all he got was a knife and a handgun. When I saw the Agent's loadout I was actually surprised they gave him as many weapons and healing items as they did. I was expecting knife, handgun, first aid spray lol.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
it's Ada's story, so...playing Agent (solo in Ada's campain wouldn't make sense)
but you can play as helena in Leons campaign... same thing, was also disappointed that there is no costumes for this agent like a hunk costume

Top Bottom