• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fourth Movie?

Think there going to come out with Resident Evil 4 movie?

• Total voters

alonecrow

[quote author=Buster link=topic=122.msg4653#msg4653 date=1201687516]
They should all have a freindly reunion.

Or. i think that unbrella is rebuilt, then alice kills wesker. but just before he dies, he injects him self with the T-Virus, Or. The Las Plagas. Or both. lol

I think that could be built on. but it could work...maybe...
[/quote]

well, umbrella is not dead in the movie, it's still exists. since no people know about it anymore (beside the survivor of course), so no point of rebuilt it yet..

if alice kills wesker, maybe the film will end at that point.

Buster

[quote author=ResidentEvil179 link=topic=122.msg4666#msg4666 date=1201694724]
Or Wesker kills Alice because then what happenes after that?
[/quote]

If Wesker Kill Alice.
That would be a sad day :(
haha

alonecrow

[quote author=ResidentEvil179 link=topic=122.msg4666#msg4666 date=1201694724]
Or Wesker kills Alice because then what happenes after that?
[/quote]

well... they still have claire on that..

ResidentEvil179

Yeah but claire isnt as good...because what if claire was killed by wesker so wesker can get to alice? aah see didn't think about that did u?

alonecrow

[quote author=ResidentEvil179 link=topic=122.msg4853#msg4853 date=1201971749]
Yeah but claire isnt as good...because what if claire was killed by wesker so wesker can get to alice? aah see didn't think about that did u?
[/quote]

hmm.. i don't know if wesker know about claire in the movie, since only show up her face to wesker and the others..

alonecrow

[quote author=REGirlfan link=topic=122.msg4937#msg4937 date=1202070975]
i think wesker in RE3 movie needed to do more
[/quote]

they just show him for the introduction.
i believe in the fourth movie (if it really comes out), he will has a bigger role.

REGirlfan

See that's where they messed up...showing wesker now they have to make a fourth movie now that we know wesker has shown his face.What is he up to ???

alonecrow

[quote author=REGirlfan link=topic=122.msg4962#msg4962 date=1202095941]
See that's where they messed up...showing wesker now they have to make a fourth movie now that we know wesker has shown his face.What is he up to ???
[/quote]

the fourth movie is in a discuss at ScreenGems..

REGirlfan

Alice? he may have super speed but hes outnumbered but i thing all of the other alices will die but the real alice and there will be a all out battle with wesker and alice

ResidentEvil179

Hmm i forgot about all those clones it was like 4 colums of about 100 or more rows of clones hahah, but i think so too OR! the real alice is hiding and they have all the clone alices right..then out of no where the real one comes from behind and kills him.

Top Bottom