• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Four ways to make an awesome Resident evil TV show

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Merry Christmas to you as well. There has actually been a RE TV show that was planned. I'm not sure what is happening to it now. It was called "Arklay" (not RE but it is based in the RE universe). It would star a new character who is a detective who tries to uncover the mysteries and the truth of the Arklay mountains incident. From my understanding it would have been canon and would simply be a new character who had a different experience and perspective of the events. Outside of the S.T.A.R.S. team. I'm not sure if he was with the RCPD or another group.

There was said to be some minor character interaction from characters we would recognise. But they weren't going to mess up any canon related things. It could be something less expected like Lisa Trevor, rather than Chris and Jill.

brendankeogh

Merry Christmas to you as well. There has actually been a RE TV show that was planned. I'm not sure what is happening to it now. It was called "Arklay" (not RE but it is based in the RE universe). It would star a new character who is a detective who tries to uncover the mysteries and the truth of the Arklay mountains incident. From my understanding it would have been canon and would simply be a new character who had a different experience and perspective of the events. Outside of the S.T.A.R.S. team. I'm not sure if he was with the RCPD or another group.

There was said to be some minor character interaction from characters we would recognise. But they weren't going to mess up any canon related things. It could be something less expected like Lisa Trevor, rather than Chris and Jill.
I talk a little bit about arklay in the video, it's a shame it got canned.

Top Bottom