• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Forgotten your password?

Vicious

How Epic Are You?
I think somethings gone wrong on the site, because I can't get my password sent to me. I've lost my password on another account so I've made this one to try and get a word in. why does it not work for me? For some reason. I enter my email in the Forgotten your password prompt and the site then says "you've been sent a email with instructions" but I never get the email. I've tryed so many times as well... :mad:

dumbanddumberpuke.gif
*cough*
Dont try to reset your password or get a email sent with a new password just incase you dont get the email either xD yano?

Vicious

How Epic Are You?
well I type in the email, and it says it gets sent.. but nothing comes through. If it wasnt the email address it would say "there is no membership with that email" etc. because ive got two which is why I set up another account lol

Vicious

How Epic Are You?
don't worry that's why I've made this thread all suggestions are welcome no matter how patronizing, I have checked I dont know why it's not working :( now you mention it, Im going to double check Rathit's idea, I'll look on my ECHOE profile to see if I've got a other email address..[doubt i have] but I really have messed it up, I reset the password so I cant even guess it and the email isnt coming through, I'm sending new ones everyday just to make sure.

Incognito

Hello, this is Romero. I'm at the wrong end of a very poor dial-up, internet that is about half the speed of normal dial-up. I just wanted to pop in and say I'm okay, but I had forgotten my password. I have the password saved at my home, but I'm not at home for the time being.

Like the first poster, I do not receive an email with instructions, so I had to make this temporary account.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I could be very wrong, but I believe I recall Angel saying somewhere that there were some issues that they're trying to work out with XenForo...this may very well be one of the main issues that she mentioned.

Vicious

How Epic Are You?
I could be very wrong, but I believe I recall Angel saying somewhere that there were some issues that they're trying to work out with XenForo...this may very well be one of the main issues that she mentioned.
I think your right, I'll have to send her a message about it and wait, because I'm sure she's got better things to spend her time on.

And this Prooves my point Lol I dunno If Romy realises it's me.

Hello, this is Romero. I'm at the wrong end of a very poor dial-up, internet that is about half the speed of normal dial-up. I just wanted to pop in and say I'm okay, but I had forgotten my password. I have the password saved at my home, but I'm not at home for the time being.

Like the first poster, I do not receive an email with instructions, so I had to make this temporary account.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Lol I've never had a problem remembering my passwords..that might be because nine times out of ten, my password anywhere is gonna be the same lol. I keep myself logged in here anyways..

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Like Tremor, I only have two passwords I use for everything so if it ain't one, it has to be the other, but I tried clicking the forgotten password tab and I received nothing as well. It looks like Romero and Echoey will have to wait until Steve or Angel log on. Sorry guys.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Like Tremor, I only have two passwords I use for everything so if it ain't one, it has to be the other, but I tried clicking the forgotten password tab and I received nothing as well. It looks like Romero and Echoey will have to wait until Steve or Angel log on. Sorry guys.

Romero's is gone TOO!!

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Ok, the email issue is still an issue - no idea why. Best thing to do is I will message those with password problems and give them a temp one which they can change once they login.

I'll do it now.

You'll have to excuse my lack of activity though because I'm really too damn big to reach the keyboard now and with 2 weeks to go, I'm not at my most comfortable.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
You'll have to excuse my lack of activity though because I'm really too damn big to reach the keyboard now and with 2 weeks to go, I'm not at my most comfortable.

Completely understandable darlin'. Take it easy..

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I think your right, I'll have to send her a message about it and wait, because I'm sure she's got better things to spend her time on.

And this Prooves my point Lol I dunno If Romy realises it's me.
Elmo, it's you? It is! I didn't recognize you until now. :D

Pals, that's why we never tick the "stay logged in" or the "always remember my password" button! :p
As I'm the only person that ever gets close to my dear computer, I do use the "remember me" option. But this time it did not work because all cookies was lost in a browser upgrade. The upgrade was one of the last things I did before I left civilization, mistake lol.

I'm so paranoid that I use different and strong passwords not for all, but for most places. If you're using only two passwords, then I hope they are very strong passwords.
Post them here and we'll let you know how strong they are.... :D

Ok, the email issue is still an issue - no idea why. Best thing to do is I will message those with password problems and give them a temp one which they can change once they login.

I'll do it now.

Thank you.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I'm so paranoid that I use different and strong passwords not for all, but for most places. If you're using only two passwords, then I hope they are very strong passwords.
Post them here and we'll let you know how strong they are....
Well, I've never had any of my accounts -anywhere- hacked into before (knock on wood), so it appears to be working out quite well for me. ;)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
My phising trick above didn't work that well, so I suppose you're right. :p

Top Bottom