• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 1 For those who have finished... (SPOILERS)

I felt annoyed that Parker didn't die, because it just took the twist away.
I liked him and everything, but the thing is the game needed twists like a main character dying and that didn't happen.
However, I liked the fact that there were secrets throughout the game you had to discover.
EXACTLY! They had the big dramatic moment and it all meant nothing. For those fighting Norman, Stun him with a shotgun and unload with a machine gun.

Pig Demon

I really liked Rachael and was very saddened by her death. Campom went to great extremes to set her up to look like a pivotal character only for her to “die” two seconds after you first see her. I wish Rachael had been switched with the communications officer and he instead chased you around and Rachael was found by Jill alive, but injured. While still injured Rachael plays a follow and don’t let me die role. Plus how can Rachael be an ooze? She is a woman and according to the wiki page women become sea creepers. Her physical design was good (I thought the hair gave her an air of mystery), but I liked her emotionally even better. People picked on her for whining and everything, but I felt that made her more real. I love Chris and Jill and they shouldn’t change, but it’s nice to see a character not so sure of themselves and in distress because of her surroundings. I would be scared. Her character could have been used so much better as a plot device. Why was she really there? Did she know what Raymond was up to? What did she do while Raymond was toying with Jill and the others? She isn’t even in raid mode. L for shame capcom

XBioHazardx

Trust me... I'm a doctor
Pig Demon, I'm sure we'll get some answers in the next 3DS RE game.
I hope.
Plus, the fact that she died gave it a nice twist; even if she was the most annoying boss of the game.

Carter478

I liked Rachel as a boss Her laugh is eerie, it chills me. I would of liked to of known more about her though. She felt like a prop character.

Pig Demon

Pig Demon, I'm sure we'll get some answers in the next 3DS RE game.
I hope.
Plus, the fact that she died gave it a nice twist; even if she was the most annoying boss of the game.

I hope so too. I just for some reason really connected with her character before the games release. I got hyped that she would be this really mysterious and important character similar to Ada and seeing her injured in pictures later towards the release I thought, ok I guess she dies, but maybe she can still be important (hoping maybe its a trick and she lives). Then finding out she died and was kind of a throw away character was a real bummer. Giving it some thought I doubt Capcom will go back and explain more about Rachael in a future game because she just wasn’t important enough to the story. Then seeing Jessica’s report adding insult to injury because they had clips of Rachael being killed by other monsters (yet they still didn’t make her playable in raid mode) People have even been saying this is because she originally was intended to be a playable character, but cut out towards the end of production.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I'm pretty confident now that the "b*tch" Chris is referring to in RE6 will in fact be Jessica. Also, did anyone else notice the slight romance between Jill and Chris? Especially when Parker said "Maybe he's already taken." I haven't seen them ever come that close to revealing they're an item. I never really thought they were until now. Also, I don't really like Jessica all that much, she was too obvious imo. Her outfit was very ridiculous too. lol

bruno

Chief Researcher
I'm pretty confident now that the "b*tch" Chris is referring to in RE6 will in fact be Jessica. Also, did anyone else notice the slight romance between Jill and Chris? Especially when Parker said "Maybe he's already taken." I haven't seen them ever come that close to revealing they're an item. I never really thought they were until now. Also, I don't really like Jessica all that much, she was too obvious imo. Her outfit was very ridiculous too. lol

I don't think that what Parker said means anything. Maybe he just said that out of no where, or he could be referring to other girl Chris was dating. I wouldn't like to see Chris and Jill dating.

I think Jessica is the bitch from RE6, since it looks like she's the one who caused the outbreak in Marhawa Desire. Maybe she also caude outbreaks in other parts of China, or even in the same city.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I don't think that what Parker said means anything. Maybe he just said that out of no where, or he could be referring to other girl Chris was dating. I wouldn't like to see Chris and Jill dating.

I think Jessica is the bitch from RE6, since it looks like she's the one who caused the outbreak in Marhawa Desire. Maybe she also caude outbreaks in other parts of China, or even in the same city.

Possibly. I kind of think of her as a sleazier version of Ada, so I could definitely see her selling viruses to other companies to use in different parts of the world. I agree I would never want to see Chris and Jill dating either, I'm guessing Parker said that now because he already knew Jessica was a mole within the BSAA. That would definitely make more sense, I'm pretty sure Chris and Jill are more like best friends than anything. They have probably put each other in the friend zone. :D

Night@ookami

The Hunting Deity
Possibly. I kind of think of her as a sleazier version of Ada, so I could definitely see her selling viruses to other companies to use in different parts of the world. I agree I would never want to see Chris and Jill dating either, I'm guessing Parker said that now because he already knew Jessica was a mole within the BSAA. That would definitely make more sense, I'm pretty sure Chris and Jill are more like best friends than anything. They have probably put each other in the friend zone. :D

I agree with you when you say she's a sleazier version of ada, but you....bruno you are horrible (jk) but RE needs more romance. I start to tire when seeing any two people who have a interest in each other and they don't just get it on. I could name hundreds of incidents where this happened, half of them not even in RE but there more than enough. I guess not everyone gets their way or they just don't want to complicate there work with relations OR sex isn't what people think about when the dead come alive and try to eat you (for me that would be the first thing). (sigh) The end of the first RE (helicopter scene) was misleading to me when you lean on a guys arm like that I don't care if you are friends when his arm goes numb there is some kind of attraction, at least I still got billy and rebecca.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I agree with you when you say she's a sleazier version of ada, but you....bruno you are horrible (jk) but RE needs more romance. I start to tire when seeing any two people who have a interest in each other and they don't just get it on. I could name hundreds of incidents where this happened, half of them not even in RE but there more than enough. I guess not everyone gets their way or they just don't want to complicate there work with relations OR sex isn't what people think about when the dead come alive and try to eat you (for me that would be the first thing). (sigh) The end of the first RE (helicopter scene) was misleading to me when you lean on a guys arm like that I don't care if you are friends when his arm goes numb there is some kind of attraction, at least I still got billy and rebecca.

Sad news, I think Rebecca is a lesbian. Her hair doesn't lie. LOL jk, but I really wouldn't be surprised. She and Wesker seem to be quite androgynous and a lot of LGBT fans adore her and Albert. :p

Night@ookami

The Hunting Deity
Sad news, I think Rebecca is a lesbian. Her hair doesn't lie. LOL jk, but I really wouldn't be surprised. She and Wesker seem to be quite androgynous and a lot of LGBT fans adore her and Albert. :p
adrogyny makes her sexy, especially that mini mustache. Also the hair never lies lol

MichMasteR

why don't we see anything that Capcom showed in last year's trailer? Where Jill points Chris and tells him "Did you think you would get away with this" "I already had Jill", what did that scene mean? lol

XBioHazardx

Trust me... I'm a doctor
I have no idea what happened there. Perhaps they had to change the storyline due to some sort of unapparent reason?

XBioHazardx

Trust me... I'm a doctor
Or perhaps they could not fit the storyline to connect previous Resident Evil Games and Resident Evil 5?

Top Bottom