• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 1 For those who have finished... (SPOILERS)

Carter478

I liked Parker in the end :D I enjoy him as a character. Then theres Keith and Quint you think die too lol

I liked Parker in the end :D I enjoy him as a character. Then theres Keith and Quint you think die too lol
I knew the second those bombs dropped that both Keith and Quint were still alive. Its cool that he stays alive, but its just unrealistic. I also really hated Jessica, Hope they kill her in 6

Carter478

I wished we knew more about Rachel, or if there was a DLC that came out of her. That would be cool...

bruno

Chief Researcher
As much as I loved him, they should have kept Parker dead. Don't Think he could have survived the fall anyways.

We don't know the distance of the fall, it might look bigger because of the fire/smoke.
I like that Raymond saved him, even though he was going to betray him. This makes Raymond not seem like such a bad guy. I liked Jessica, she's like Ada, and she's jealous of Chris and Jill's partnership.

Lizzy

I'm very pleased Parke is still alive - I was devestated when he let go of Chris! I tried to convince myself that it was just a fire ball Parker fell into with water underneath in hope he'd be back in another game, though thankfully I didn't have to worry about him being dead for long!
Both Jessica and in particular Raymond are very interesting and intriguing characters. Though there motives seem more fhan a little questionable, particularly on Jessica's part, I still wonder what Raymond's ultimate goal is and whether or not there's yet still more to him.
Either way, I'd love Parker, Jessica and Raymond back. I hope Quint and Keith aren't!

I'm very pleased Parke is still alive - I was devestated when he let go of Chris! I tried to convince myself that it was just a fire ball Parker fell into with water underneath in hope he'd be back in another game, though thankfully I didn't have to worry about him being dead for long!
Both Jessica and in particular Raymond are very interesting and intriguing characters. Though there motives seem more fhan a little questionable, particularly on Jessica's part, I still wonder what Raymond's ultimate goal is and whether or not there's yet still more to him.
Either way, I'd love Parker, Jessica and Raymond back. I hope Quint and Keith aren't!
I liked Keith and Quint I'd like to have them in a spin-off or something. Raymond was my favorite character introduced in this game and would love to see him again. I'd like to see Jessica again, only to be killed later on. Parker could show up again, but like I said I would rather have him dead. It would make Jessica even more Hateable.:)

Carter478

I enjoyed the comic feel Quint and Keith had together though they are annoying, they are also entertaining and are a nice breath of fresh air for a game thats serious most of the time. Raymond was a really cool character i'd like him to return too I play as him a lot in Raid Mode now i have him unlocked.

Lizzy

I also really like Jessica - I hope she returns, not so I can kill her, just because I want to see what her motives are and how much farther she'll take things. I was reminded of Ada too. I would actually like Jessica to be the new main human antagonist, especially since Wesker gained all those tentacles!

Night@ookami

The Hunting Deity
i loved quint and keith...i think quint has the same voice as steve burnside because they sound kinda similair to me. maybe steve's voice actor grew up and did keith's voice.

XBioHazardx

Trust me... I'm a doctor
I felt annoyed that Parker didn't die, because it just took the twist away.
I liked him and everything, but the thing is the game needed twists like a main character dying and that didn't happen.
However, I liked the fact that there were secrets throughout the game you had to discover.

Night@ookami

The Hunting Deity
I felt annoyed that Parker didn't die, because it just took the twist away.
I liked him and everything, but the thing is the game needed twists like a main character dying and that didn't happen.
However, I liked the fact that there were secrets throughout the game you had to discover.

By main character you mean people you can play as? if not then Rachael was kinda important before she died :/

bruno

Chief Researcher
I don't think Rachel had an interesting story. I think she was only Raymond's FBC partner, they split up and she eventually died. They could make a DLC about her in the ship, but you'd only visit the same areas from her perspective, only to die at the hands of the ooze. Maybe the only thing you'd see was how she got the key, she gets attacked, and then she wakes up, writes her diary and turns into an ooze.
I actually think it was a little annoying how her hair was always covering her eyes (in contrast to how uncovered her breasts were :p).

Lizzy

From what little we saw of Rachel, it was still so incredably heartbreaking, especially with her diary of how she hadn't wanted to go in the first place and her cries of 'it hurts'. It does help in making the situation even more tense and monstrous.

bruno

Chief Researcher
I really liked to read her diary... But if my body was swelling, my arm ripped in two, my eyes popping out, dealing with unbearable pain, etc. - The last thing I'd consider doing would be writing it in my diary xD. But it was good to read it anyway.
I wonder if Raymond even cared about her or if he was only pretending to be concerned when he talked to Jill and Parker about her.

Lizzy

I'd wondered if she was just trying to retain to a sense of normality and to give her something to think of beside pain and fear all the while clinging to her last shreads of humanity.
I'd like to think Raymond cared, he does seem quite different to Jessica in that regard considering him saving Parker where as Jessica would leave him to die. Saying that, he did leave it up to Jill and Parker to find her. I really hope we get more Raymond!

XBioHazardx

Trust me... I'm a doctor
I too hate about how they cry what a human would say,
such as the comms officer still thinks he's a human and they can still feel pain, and how Rachel runs away, crying.
It is heartbreaking...

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
I'm glad Parker is still alive too but man seriously how the hell did he survive? I mean he got shot, fell into an explosion, then Raymond helped him escape the sinking ship and not only that he somehow manged to drift in the sea without drowning lol.

Another thing did anyone else find Norman a pain in the ass to kill at the end? I died several times before I killed the mofo xD

XBioHazardx

Trust me... I'm a doctor
Yeah. It's damn difficult. I'll hate it when I get to him on Hell mode; at the moment I'm stuck on the Hell mode Comms Officer...

Night@ookami

The Hunting Deity
I don't think Rachel had an interesting story. I think she was only Raymond's FBC partner, they split up and she eventually died. They could make a DLC about her in the ship, but you'd only visit the same areas from her perspective, only to die at the hands of the ooze. Maybe the only thing you'd see was how she got the key, she gets attacked, and then she wakes up, writes her diary and turns into an ooze.
I actually think it was a little annoying how her hair was always covering her eyes (in contrast to how uncovered her breasts were :p).

maybe in a DLC you could play the part before she died then transform and go kill jill and parker....it would be amazing if they(AI) got real good guns when trying to kill racheal(you)

Top Bottom