• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised First playthrough 'live feed'

Ganado

Floundering in the savage doorway
Cheers Spikey, I took your advice regarding RE2, and have had a few goes on that. Sadly haven't made it past the opening scene yet, is it even possible? Did they just make a game that last 20 seconds...you run around trying to avoid zombies then die? Blimey that's harsh! :D

Popo

Haha I used to be afraid to just start RE2 when I was a kid just because of that initial part xD

Ganado

I know how you felt BH, it took me 6 attempts to make it to the station, but boy did it feel good to find that first ink ribbon. Outstandingly evil game design! Bastards. I'll be cracking on later, on the hunt for a stash of shotgun shells primarily. Already it's obviously a significant step forward from RE1, and looks like it's gonna be right up there with the very best PS1 games (I ever played, not that many really), the TRs, Silent Hill, Skull Monkeys. And rightly or wrongly, a cheeky toot along with the obligatory dark room adds significantly to the interactive experience. If there's any interest I'll continue posting on my playthrough, dunno whether to continue here though or start a new thread in RE2 forum. Either way, the second half just started, come on Algeria!

Ganado

Can I just say that Resident Evil 2 is a total classic, and I'm only in the cop shop. After being assailed a couple of times by the zombie arms in that ****ed up corridor, I had to pass through again (been doing a lot of back and forth, as per). As I did so, I realised my heart was pounding like holy ****. This moment nailed shut the growing feeling I had that this game is amongst the elite. Finding the handgun upgrade made it better still. Nothing in gaming will ever match the irreverent glory of The Merchant when it comes to upgrade-handling, but it felt real good to find that upgrade. What a game!

Maestro

Sniper Wolf
Premium
Don't forget to play 2nd scenario, after that I guess RE2 will be your favourite game from series ;)

Awaii-Lynne

momma cosplayer
After being assailed a couple of times by the zombie arms in that ****** up corridor, I had to pass through again (been doing a lot of back and forth, as per). As I did so, I realised my heart was pounding like holy ****. This moment nailed shut the growing feeling I had that this game is amongst the elite.
OMG that part always scared the crap outta me! Even when I knew it was coming lol.

Cant wait to hear/read more! Keep the post coming!

Top Bottom