• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Fending off enemies is so dumb

iPrionsias

The time to see whether or not you have to rotate a control stick or mash "A", is so short that its stupid. Its ridiculous that the idea that you have .25 seconds to preform a counter, or that you can't tell if you have to mash "a" or rotate the sticks as fast as you can without warning is so goddamn stupid, its unforgiveable. And this is coming from a Mario Party vet. Ive played that game (with friends who've experienced the same palm blisters I have) at length, and Ive never felt so robbed as I have in this game. You dicks have traded skill for premonition. Its pathetic.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
I hate those parts as well I've just started learning which times to do which before they happen so i'm already pressing it when it happens, if that makes sense, if your standing upright and they grab you its usually tap A, if your on the floor its rotate sticks and anything else is wiggle stick.

zombinater007

I kindof liked having the quick reaction times in 6. Keeps you on the edge of your seat to be ready for the QTEs. Although the ones where you have to press X (or A for xbox users) I have a hard time. I still have to beat the final part as Sheva because I have a hard time rapidly pressing a button

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
I've had 0 problems with anything in the game, i can easily fend off a room off enemies, i may take a little damage, but i can get the job done safely with ease.

Sonnentreppe

wordy agronaut
I've never met someone who enjoys QTE's, so I don't know why they keep implementing them in my favorite games. But, anyway, if you're having trouble with the QTE's, like I was, I suggest purchasing the "Breakout" skill. It helps TREMENDOUSLY.

Darkness

Infected
I actually agree with this. In RE5, all grabs were stick movements until you knocked them off, so whenever i was grabbed i knew exactly what to press. Now whenever i get grabbed I wiggle the stick and then find out that i'm supposed to be pressing X or A and by that time the enemy's bar is already halfway to the end so there's no point.

Top Bottom