• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favourite lyrics :)

Trinity

Naah..My accent is more like American :) at least that's what my New Zeland English teacher said :D

Hoady

Russian isn't bad at all i haven't seen one in person though.New Zealanders are awesome i haven't been there though infact i haven't been out of australia for 11 years now.:ermm:

One day after i finish my school(well if i can enrol) and build up some cash i will hopefully go traveling and see some countries because i'm bored of sitting in this one place i wanna see some different places,systems and meet better people you know the chitchat. :)

Hoady

You never know.;)

It does look really nice i youtubed it awhile back,kinda looks like italy with a touch of spain instead with good beaches which actually has yellow sand!Spains sand was just grey,crappy but you do get really good beaches in australia.

I just google earthed it didn't realise how close to italy it was.

Trinity

Yeah...We had a school exqursion to Italy...Took us a night to get there by sea :)

Yeah,we have some friends in Australia..But didn't quite remember where they live...They invited me to come...but the ticket is like 2000 euros or something

Hoady

2000 euros damn thats like $3500 or something i won't be coming to montenegro anytime soon haha.:pinch:

Trinity

I think that you could fly to Dubrovnik/Croatia for a low price..and it would take you 4h to Podgorica from there by bus

Top Bottom