• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Favourite Line A Character Uses

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
I was thinking we didn't have one of thes so that's where i got this from...anyways i got 3 fav Quotes

Leon-Welcome Back Stanger

Ada-Well that was a pain in the ass

Carla-I'll See You DEAD!

I got more but as of now these are mine

Pretty much anything that came out of Jake and Leon's mouth. XD

....Except anything affectionate for Ada. :p I guess I should be more specific.

Jake: "Better put a leash on that puppy."

Leon: "Sherry? What are you doing here?" He just sounded so concerned and caring. And I'll never forget when I heard Leon call the blonde mystery girl Sherry in the trailer confirming who she was.

Chris: "GET THE HELL OUTTA THERE!!! LEON, LEON?! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!!" I also love this line, not just the words by themselves but the tone and stress in Chris' voice. For so long I knew Chris and Leon were most likely friends, but to see it semi-confirmed in the games by showing how he cares about Leon. (In just a friendly way of course ;)) Chris really sounded devastated when he thought Leon was killed in the explosion...Well, he was the way with Finn too, but I don't care Leon and Chris are best budds I tell ya! Naner naner! Ahem, enough rambling.

Chris: "Fill her up!" XD That kinda brought back memories cause it reminds me of some cheesy 90s dialog like the old REs.

Jake: "You saved me, you know that?...Thankyou."

Piers: "What the hell were you thinkin' pullin' a kamakaze stunt like that?!"

Piers: "Grrrr." No seriously, I loved it when he growled at Helena.

The entire argument between Jake and Piers if they jump on the side escalator together.

How bout the worst line? = "I lowered my asking price to $50." What the phuck Jake?! They told you yes without a fight, why not just ask for a million at least?! You know what? You are loose in the noggin like you father.

I have more, but I'm done for now.

Edit: Oh crap, I misread your title. Favorite LINE as in single. I went overboard, so sorry. I've been very talkative about Resident Evil lately since I just got my hands on 6.

Darkness

Infected
(These aren't exact, just the gist of how i remember them)

Carla: "My plans aren't failing, THEY'RE THRIVING!" She says 'thriving' with such unnecessary gusto and particular emphasis on the 'r' sound that it makes me laugh every time.

Chris, after Piers explains that he injected himself for the BSAA: "I know, you did a very good thing." That line just sounded so condescending, like something you would say to reassure a child... or a puppy. :rolleyes:

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
I don't know if they're exactly my favourites, but these are the most memorable quotes / one-liners for me.

Jake: "Better put a leash on that puppy."
These seven words have caused a dozen of people on Deviant Art to draw Piers with a leash around his neck. It will become a new running gag, I assure you, just like Barry's Jill Sandwich.

Helena: "Deeeboraaaaaaaah!"
In that flashback, after Deborah is taken away by Simmons's men. The voice actress did a really good job, you can clearly hear the desperation in her voice.

Piers: "Hard to find a good steak around here. Not like back home."
This made me laugh because I saw the opening cutscene before I knew the back-story, and I thought: "Who does this guy think he is, hitting on my Chris with such a stupid pick-up line?"

Although I can't think of any of Leon's lines that I liked in particular, I like how he doesn't drop too many of those cocky meant-to-be-funny lines anymore like he did in RE4.

Also, I love how Piers says "Roger" in normal gameplay. It's somewhat cute. Once I get to play RE6, I'll probably give him one pointless order after another just so I can hear it all the time. :D

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Chris 'I can't keep running away, I have to face the truth - accept responsibility. That's the only way I'll ever remember. The only way I'll get my life back'

Leon (this one makes me lol) : 'BACK FOR MORE??!'

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
i know it's a serious matter (at least for Helena finding Deborah) and this was during when Helena and Leon tagging along side, finding Deborah.....

Helena: we've to find her (or something like this)

Leon: who?

i've got a small giggle from that alone, and this took place during active gameplay, after when Leon responds :p

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Those were funny

I'm going to say anything that came out of Leon's mouth (Cutscene-wise) Was funny as all hell especially with the Vs Ustanak
Leon:Friend of yours?
Jake:More like a ex-girlfriend guy doesn't know when to quit

One thing that struck me like a bolt of lightning was in Ada's Ending she say's

"Were Beyond Sympathy at this point. Were Beyond Humanity"

They just reminded me of so many things...

Including how people are today

Flipqy42

Nevermore
Those were funny

I'm going to say anything that came out of Leon's mouth (Cutscene-wise) Was funny as all hell especially with the Vs Ustanak
Leon:Friend of yours?
Jake:More like a ex-girlfriend guy doesn't know when to quit

One thing that struck me like a bolt of lightning was in Ada's Ending she say's

"Were Beyond Sympathy at this point. Were Beyond Humanity"

They just reminded me of so many things...

Including how people are today

Those were my favorite quotes from Jake and Ada as well.

I liked almost everything Carla said during the boss fight against her, because the way she said things (I can't remember specifics) reminded me of Wesker's over-the-top quotes during RE5.

I liked this exchange between Leon and Chris: "I lost all my men because of her!" "I lost over 70,000 people including the President because of Simmons!" When Leon said that, it pretty much shut Chris up about his men.

For Helena, I liked the scene when Deborah was being taken. It had a lot of emotion and it kind of made you fell sorry for Helena.

I liked almost everything Carla said during the boss fight against her, because the way she said things (I can't remember specifics)
I got em for you. :)
"I haate yoU! I'll KILL you!"

"I'm the REEAAL ada, ME!"

"You're a PRETENDER!"

"Die you fake! YOU'RE NOTHING!!!"

"I am supreme, I wiiiill surive."

"Come baaack."

Last but not least. "I'll dine on your flesh and suck the matter from your BONES." (Every time I heard this one I always thought of the giant, "I'll grind his bones to make my bread!" XD)

These quotes drove me nuts, because it took me forever and a day to figure out what to do and she kept repeating them so I heard them all like a million times. :rolleyes: Lol

Top Bottom