• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favortie Character

lucydiamond

i liked ada she runs fast but in RE4 she has no knife (idk about the others cuz i've only playd RE4)&leon hes cute :-*

GamingMaiden

I liked Leon with his unnatural ability to dodge things so quickly. :p I love Wesker and I think Steve from CVX is very underrated. I said I loved Wesker but Alexia might just be the best villain in a Resident Evil game by far.

Nicholai

Alexia, best villain? Hmm i don't think so.
Wesker and Birkin are best villain in Resi game i think, because of what they did to Marcus.

alonecrow

oswell spencer could be the best villain in the game, because he's the one who started it all.. too bad they never showed him in the game..

GamingMaiden

[quote author=alonecrow link=topic=26.msg7246#msg7246 date=1214012645]
oswell spencer could be the best villain in the game, because he's the one who started it all.. too bad they never showed him in the game..
[/quote]
He would've been a great character to show in the games.

I have a nice list...>.<

Ada
Chris
Jill
Wesker
Billy
Salazar
Ark (Love for RE:Surivior! XD)
Barry ("You were almost a Jill Sandwich!" Priceless.)
HUNK
Claire
Steve
Alexia
Alfred (Funniest villian ever! Pretty sadistic though.)
Leon

[quote author=Nicholai link=topic=26.msg7241#msg7241 date=1213996471]
Alexia, best villain? Hmm i don't think so.
Wesker and Birkin are best villain in Resi game i think, because of what they did to Marcus.
[/quote]
The scene where Alexia comes out of the stasis tube was amazing. I thought it was perfect. She was pretty awesome. But Birkin is really cool. Wesker is probably the best. Oh! I almost forgot about Marcus. He creeped me out. XD

Top Bottom