• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 1 Favorite Raid Mode character?

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
from what i've gathered i've got confirmation that Lady Hunk's voice will be of Rachael...but thing is she will sound as if she was talking with a gas mask on! when she talks, so.....with this i will be getting the Lady Hunk dlc, after all!

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
so this Ada in Hunk's attire....ERRR i mean a female alteration of Hunk's attire, is busted....and is Rachael underneath the attire! a third alteration of Rachael at that! since in the game you get Rachael her self, a mutated Rachael and apparantly another Rahael *ha haa*

count that folks...one,two,and three Rachaels! *ha haa*

:p

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Rachael seems to be a favourite. She's getting all the attention ;)

The characters I like using the most atm are Parker, Keith & Raymond. Have to say, getting all the bonus stuff from re.net makes raid mode a lot more interesting. Plus the controls are much better on console than they were on 3ds.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
Rachael seems to be a favourite. She's getting all the attention ;)

The characters I like using the most atm are Parker, Keith & Raymond. Have to say, getting all the bonus stuff from re.net makes raid mode a lot more interesting. Plus the controls are much better on console than they were on 3ds.

not in my case Actually! for the fact blonde hair coloured characters don't go to my favour....in Actuality! i much prefer brunettes to be Actually honest

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Well what I meant was Capcom are favouring her with the dlc, giving her the Ooze & Lady Hunk outfits.

Spoiler Alert!

Maybe they felt bad for killing her off so early in the game.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
Well what I meant was Capcom are favouring her with the dlc, giving her the Ooze & Lady Hunk outfits.

Spoiler Alert! >>Maybe they felt bad for killing her off so early in the game.<<

the only situation i will be favouring Rachael is once i get the Lady Hunk dlc, as it is Rachael underneath the attire and it will be good that i won't be seeing her face, is a good yes....and the voice isn't Actually annoying as others have said!

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
re_net_zpse39c4a91.jpg

HappyLeech

Queen of the tl;dr
I like to switch around, but... Rachael, Quint, Keith, and Beach Jill are the ones I use the most. I also haven't unlocked all the characters tho, so... idk

nutz//

Well.... I guess I like Resident Evil?
I'd have to say Jessica... with that rifle reload speed & firing rate. :) Sold!

mae zombiegirl

That's MRS. CHRIS REDFIELD to you!
It was poor little Rachael (before she got infected) because I just luv her "Rachael...on the scene!". But now it just has to be Sailor Chris! omg it is so funny to watch him running around in those tight shorts!!!

Sonnentreppe

wordy agronaut
I don't have most yet, but I bought the Rachael Ooze DLC, and I really like her. Her melee bonuses and Regen 2... tasty! I also really like Winter Jessica; her rifle skills are boss. BSAA Jill is good for handgun skills.

Diva

Me and my sweet ass is on the way!
Feel like this thread is going into off-topic, starting to talk about poop, ad how to unlock the characters,
and which DLC are going to be for the game and which is not and bla bla?
lets put it back to what the thread really is about instead?

"What's your favourite RAID MODE Character"

Mine, is obviously,
Jessica's FBC outfit, : Reach player level 40 to unlock it
because, darn this girl, is such a hottie, lol, don't get me wrong ^_^ but she really is something :p..

Sure, she has lower in her Masteries, which is Rifle Mastery 2 and Machine gun 2.
but this isnt the case, she also has a third mastery which is "Shadow Dancer 1 - Easier to dodge attacks"
which is the primary reason i use it, but also because i like the costume better than the 2 others.
and shes just one of my new favourite characters, to bad she's a Double Agent, working for TRICELL
would have loved to see her in the next RE game.

Well, she suits my gaming style, since of that i really love using sniper rifles, my lovely PSG1 Rifle Lv 50 6 slots

Parts:
Auto Load
Cornucopia
Glottony 4
Burst 3
Damage 6
Hunting Gear 3 / or Medal of Courage (Depending on rushing other stages where i adjust levels or if i go full 50 in Ghostship)

PSG1 has such a lovely Fire rate, and can burst any monsters in the matter of a few seconds, even the stronger monsters.
i prefer this over Magnums, even thoug magnums is stronger, but would also need Glottony 5 (unlocked Trinity bonus in Ghostship) even i do have it, but everyone uses Magnums nowadays and i like to use my own style. ^_^

ZAV1010

I like Jill the most. All of her costumes are good for me. I just like to use the pistols, magnums and machine guns the most and she has strengths with those weapons so it helps.

SkinniMini

The Gaming Princess
My favorite character in raid mode is Jessica [especially while she is in her FBC uniform (one of the cutest designs ever)] because of her mastery with the machine gun and sniper rifle, two of my favorite weapons to use, the magnum being the other which is why....

Raymond is my immediate sub. Now granted these choices are bc I have only played the 3DS version of revelations but I still think it would be the same otherwise.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
I don't think I've ever used a character besides Jill. The costume she's wearing may vary, but I am a 100% Jill raider.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
But then I kept getting my ass handed to me and realized that other characters have merits.
Now my favourite Raid Mode character is Rachael Foley.

Top Bottom