• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 1 Favorite Raid Mode character?

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
I feel like this thread is inevitably going to happen sooner or later, so here it is.

I haven't unlocked everyone yet, but I use BSAA Jill 90% of the time. The handgun and machine gun perks work well with my playstyle. Also, her knife animation is quick as poop and seems to do a lot of damage. I also like using Conan O'Brien and Parker.

But aesthetically, Sailor Chris rules. Such a fun costume lolz.

Reactions: Hel

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
I feel like this thread is inevitably going to happen sooner or later, so here it is.

I haven't unlocked everyone yet, but I use BSAA Jill 90% of the time. The handgun and machine gun perks work well with my playstyle. Also, her knife animation is quick as poop and seems to do a lot of damage. I also like using Conan O'Brien and Parker.

i have noticed that RE5 BSAA Jill has the hand-gun of Parker [that being of the Government] on RE5's Mercenaries. but any-how favourite character would be Beach Jill.

unlocking Jessica [Snow outfit], would certainly be a chance of Luck and impossible for me! [solo session at that] what a defeat! :oops:

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)

-my poops are never quick

HELLBOY1980

Im sure it will take forever and be very hard , but I will not sto until I unlock HUNK !!!!!!

HELLBOY1980

hes the only character I was crazy for....I don't know If veltro has on the gas mask when you unlock him ??? -If he does Id be cool with him being my main! Does anyone have knowledge of what he looks like in raid mode, I couldn't find a picture ???

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
hes the only character I was crazy for....I don't know If veltro has on the gas mask when you unlock him ??? -If he does Id be cool with him being my main! Does anyone have knowledge of what he looks like in raid mode, I couldn't find a picture ???

you mean Norman?

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
if you mean Norman, he is an unlockable! it says Norman (Veltro) from the source i've found, and assume he will be wearing a gasmask and to unlock him is to...clear all Raid mode stages under Abyss difficulty, so in a way it is like unlocking Hunk

HELLBOY1980

if you mean Norman, he is an unlockable! it says Norman (Veltro) from the source i've found, and assume he will be wearing a gasmask and to unlock him is to...clear all Raid mode stages under Abyss difficulty, so in a way it is like unlocking Hunk
-but he could have no mask and be the old man.... :( a lot easier than unlocking hunk!! you don't have to get all s ranks, that's gonna be killer !!

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
Unlocks via Raid mode: [please take note that this is for the Xbox version]

Chris (BSAA Mission): Reach player level 30.
Chris (Sailor): Inflict 100,000 points of damage to an enemy in one hit in Raid mode.
HUNK (Umbrella): Complete all stages under the Abyss difficulty with an "S" rank.
Jessica (Arctic): Complete all Raid mode stages under the Chasm difficulty.
Jessica (FBC): Reach player level 40.
Jessica (Scuba): Complete all Raid mode stages under the Trench difficulty.
Jill (BSAA Mission): Obtain a super rare weapon.
Jill (Pirate): Complete The Ghost Ship bonus stage.
Keith (Arctic): Complete Campaign episodes 4 through 6.
Keith (Ninja): Reach player level 50.
Keith (Office): Complete all stages under the Chasm difficulty with an "S" rank.
Morgan (Executive Suit): Complete all stages under the Trench difficulty with an "S" rank.
Norman (Veltro): Complete all stages under the Abyss difficulty.
O'Brian (BSAA Coat): Reach player level 20.
Parker (BSAA Mission): Earn 10 bonuses in Raid mode.
Parker (FBC): Defeat 10,000 enemies in Raid mode.
Quint (Arctic): Reach player level 5.
Quint (Office): Obtain all super rare weapons.
Rachael (FBC): Earn a Trinity Bonus in Raid mode.
Raymond (FBC): Reach player level 10.

HELLBOY1980

0so far he old no mask...don't know if he has an alt mask outfit for raid ???
but If someone whos played this id like to know if he has an alt outfit to unlock ??

Top Bottom