• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Favorite Enemies

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
I liked the screamers, that Lepo-tits thing or whatever they called it and the giant water blob thing at the end of Chris' campaign was a pretty decent boss as well. Everything else... eh.
Yeah, I agree with all of this. As I said before I just don't like being shot at for the long run of any campaign. Seems so unimaginative when its from the same franchise that gave us Hunters, Lickers, Tyrants ect.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Good to see you still around my friend, and couldn't have said it any better myself, and the game by my standards, blew my mind, still glad i never peeped at any of the spoilers. :D
I'm like you. I didn't look at spoilers either. That's why I nearly NEVER posted in the RE6 category here once trailers started coming out and such. Too afraid of seeing a spoiler. And ya, I'm still around. Just where I was living didn't have Internet at the time, so I only made a few sporadic appearances. Nice to have the web again, and be home ;)

AtilaLopez

Nut3lla ^0^
I agree. One hundred percent. Carla v Ada was one of the MOST intense parts of the game. Up till the end. It freaked me out and was hard at first. But it took me so long to figure out what to do, I just got ****ed. Up til that point though, the part with Carla BECOMING the ship. That ACTUALLY freaked the hell outta me. It felt like death was closing in around you. I just really wish that there was ONE more fight with her after the one where you killed her. The one that wasn't quite the let down that it was. But hey, if that was the WORST thing in RE6 then that just shows how AMAZING the game was.
But Carla as a boss in general was kinda lame :/ I would've liked it better if it was one on one CQC. It would've been nice :D

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I think Carla was more of an obstacle than she was a boss. If you know what to do you can defeat her within moments, so I don't know if she was really intended to be a boss.

MetalGamer2

Survivor
I think Carla was more of an obstacle than she was a boss. If you know what to do you can defeat her within moments, so I don't know if she was really intended to be a boss.

That's true but I think that's what made it a problem: the build-up made it seem like it was leading to an epic boss fight.

AtilaLopez

Nut3lla ^0^
That's true but I think that's what made it a problem: the build-up made it seem like it was leading to an epic boss fight.
Totally agree, and then the way she was just killed off just like that... Just made it feel like she was not that of an important foe in which we thought she set out be.
She was just "another" RE bad guy.

MetalGamer2

Survivor
Totally agree, and then the way she was just killed off just like that... Just made it feel like she was not that of an important foe in which we thought she set out be.
She was just "another" RE bad guy.

The thing is, story-wise, she was pretty important. But seeing how important she was, her end was just kinda anti-climactic.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
i find it very satisfying when ever i shoot that Lepotista with a head-shot (i know i've misspelled it?) with a magnum (specifically with the Lightning Hawk) in Leon's campain, being Helena at the airplane part (the only part where Helena, herself can arm herself with the Lightning Hawk *my favourite magnum, at that :) ) i just wish that the Lightning Hawk was in Helena's weapon set up in Mercenaries :rolleyes:

the recoil on the Lightning Hawk, just shows that it literally packs a punch :) when you successfully land a hit :)

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
Yeah, I agree with all of this. As I said before I just don't like being shot at for the long run of any campaign. Seems so unimaginative when its from the same franchise that gave us Hunters, Lickers, Tyrants ect.

i will just say as i have said in another thread post, the Napads remind me of the Hunters.....the Bloodshots remind me of the Lickers....the Ustanak, The Nemesis

:cool:

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
i will just say as i have said in another thread post, the Napads remind me of the Hunters.....the Bloodshots remind me of the Lickers....the Ustanak, The Nemesis

:cool:
They aren't at all bad enemies, and I would've found the experience overall more enjoyable if I had encountered them more so than having gun fights with J'avo. This is just my opinion, but when I think of RE I don't think of having firefights with the occasional rocket launcher for "bad ass" explosions in a war zone. But to each their own :)

Top Bottom