• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Fastest way to earn money

residentgriff

Hey, sorry if this was already brought up in another post. I searched and didn't see it anywhere. The quickest way I've found to earn a ton of currency is to play chapter 4-1. On a single play through and knowing where all the treasures are, I walked away with almost N49,000 in around a half hour. You can also pick up the grenade launcher and extra flash rounds to earn another N1,000+. Hopefully this helps.

Jill

anEpicFaiIure;31799 said:
i do the egg glitch its sooo much faster
do u collect heaps of eggs then jump on the ride then back again or is it different

Biohazard

That is a very good way with the Cave chapter! very good money with xp. Also champter 5-2 when u kill the lickers.

AVP

i just play the game though over and over and get all the secret stuff tresure and stuff and sell it lol

residentgriff

Early on, I think it helps to play through chapters to earn points towards purchasing items in the bonus materials section. Like killing two birds and all that.

Godammlover

Just do the egg glitch, go on youtube and type Godammlover and watch my egg glitch video that will explain what to do.

Jill

Godammlover;31981 said:
Just do the egg glitch, go on youtube and type Godammlover and watch my egg glitch video that will explain what to do.
do i need to play online with someone is that the glitch

Godammlover

No, you don't need to be online todo the glitch. Like, I used to of my own accounts. You can always do it split screen. But you need two accounts todo it.
I used my main account and then I created 1month trial account. I put 45 eggs on the trial account that my friend gave me then I started todo the glitch so I put the eggs onto my main and then quit and didn't save on my trial but i did on my main. So I had 45 eggs on the main and the 45 eggs stayed on the trial :)
Thus, inf egg glitch :D

Top Bottom