• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Fastest way to earn money

Jill

Godammlover;31995 said:
No, you don't need to be online todo the glitch. Like, I used to of my own accounts. You can always do it split screen. But you need two accounts todo it.
I used my main account and then I created 1month trial account. I put 45 eggs on the trial account that my friend gave me then I started todo the glitch so I put the eggs onto my main and then quit and didn't save on my trial but i did on my main. So I had 45 eggs on the main and the 45 eggs stayed on the trial :)
Thus, inf egg glitch :D
cool thank u heaps

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
eventhough it's not money, just do the First Level on Vet and Beat it (best to hide on the roof. but keep acuracy and kills high, and you should beat it in about 9 Min

madmark

To each his own, I guess. But wouldn't it be better to play the game on each level of difficulty, try to master the mercs, etc. then after every gun is upgraded, have no need for money?

residentgriff

I guess it just depends on the individual player's time that they can invest and level of patience. I agree with you madmark, playing through on each difficultly like you described would be optimal but some might find it long and drawn out or too linear. I think what's great about the game is two people locked in a room with the game will play it two completely different ways and enjoy it none the less.

Top Bottom