• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fan Fics?

JP

Just wondering where should we post fan fics around here cuz there's no certain section 4 it. And by the way just wondering would any of u guys like to read fan fics (maybe write some as well?)

Sephiroxas

Fan fics would be cool. There's a fan fic section over at fable. PM steve, or I can give him a PM. good idea ;D But for now if you have a fan fic you would like to post (Resident Evil General Discussion) Would probably be a good area. 8)

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Sure, I'd be happy to add a forum dedicated to Resident Evil fan fiction. I just wanna know how many of you would be interested in posting some. I wouldn't want to create the forum and there only be one Resident Evil story posted! ;)

JP

Since I'm getting ready to write a RE fic, I was wondering what kind of story u guys want, like who the characters should be and the setting and all that what not. :p

alonecrow

hmm.. i would prefer a story of jill with barry and carlos when they go to chris' cabin and they found nothing there.

Top Bottom