• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Experimental facility SS

vassock

I am trying to get SS on experimental facility with any character (except Sheva since I don't like the over-the-shoulder camera on the right side). I got it on the previous four stages, all with Wesker. But the most I can get on experimental facility is S.

Kellyrose

I found that Tribal Sheva is the easiest for that level. Infinite One-hit kill Bow make it doable. After a while you get used to the camera angle. But just like any other level you have to memorize where all the time is and utilize the combo times.

teal27

I found this level kind of clunky too. The time bonuses are stuck out in odd places and it's hard to remember where they are. But Kellyrose gave you all the right tips; she's awesome at Mercs. :D

Xcessive_Evil

BSAA Jill is a good choice for that level. Make them kneel for easy 5 second bonuses. She comes with flash grenades for those duvalias(I think that's what they are called). Her machinegun also makes easy work of the Lickers.

Your best bet is to start at the very top. You can hang around there and the level just below that, and string a combo long enough to make the lickers start coming out. From there, make your way to the lower levels, picking up time extensions and taking out any enemies that are there. It's pretty easy to SS with Battlesuit Jill as well.

But, I have to agree with Kelly. Tribal Sheva one hit kills everything there, so yeah, she's the easiest to SS with.

J R Kerr

hrm. yeah, um... I had a devil of a time explaining "enemy set areas" to english speakers and I gave up. I should still have 522,695 on the boards there.

Top Bottom