• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised Enrico or Richard: Which one should have lived?

Zacmac90

Since these two are the only Bravo S.T.A.R.S members you see alive {excluding Rebecca}, who do you think should've lived...Captain Enrico or Richard...I personally think Richard since he saves Jill from the Yawn or sacrifices himself to save Chris from the Neptune...your opinion?

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I say Enrico...he was smarter and more experianced, and couldve been a big help bringin down Umbrella...as oposed to Richard being young, not as young as Rebecca, but young nonetheless, plus had he not sacrificed himself, Jill wouldve died...

sliced-bread-no2

I'd say Enrico. He seemed like he'd have been an extremely useful member to have still be alive throughout the series, and he seemed like a pretty cool dude.

The fact that Richard sacrifices himself is quite a brilliant moment in the game too. It's the only instance in the game where somebody dies to save somebody else, and I wouldn't want to take it out. That, and Richard was also a member of Alpha team too, so another Alpha member dying really ensures that Alpha aren't some super team that can survive everything whilst Bravo are clueless idiots.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Since I haven't played the REmake, I don't entirely know what this "Richard sacrificing his life to save Jill" bit is all about so I'll speak from the experience of the first game and say that I think that Enrico was the one who should have lived. He was older, had more experience and, given that his status was not only a higher rank than Richard's but that at his age he was still the captain of a special forces branch of a police department and still going out on and partaking in field missions, I'd say that he was a pretty damned good soldier. (And let's not forget, he made it farther than Richard did and wasn't taken out by a zombie or any other monster; he was shot while trying to reveal what everyone else was still in the dark about.)

Both were good characters but my vote goes to Enrico on this.

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
I'm with Enrico on this. He had more experience, he made it to the underground passages without injury... kinda lol. He clearly had what it takes to survive in the RE world. I believe he would had been an invaluable asset in taking Umbrella down and to the BSAA.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
They gave Richard a lot more personality, backstory and all that in UC, as for Enrico, we didn't know a whole bunch and I'm sure he was older than Barry and Wesker were, they were both 38 by RE1, 1998.

Enrico figured everything out, so I choose him, though I don't know if he would have had much a role after the Mansion Incident, I mean look at Barry, and Marini was older.

wesker_awesome

After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
i think richard
I think they should add neptune to operation raccoon city, but make him megalodon size (70-100ft.)
and they should add yawn...... but keep him the same size
and they should make nemesis fight mr. x

Top Bottom