• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

'Ello Ello!

Lirium

Hia! I'm quite new to the Forums, though I've been slinking about the internet for a good RE one to join, and thus I decided on this one! M'name is Song, but you can call me Lirium if you'd like. Either or! I'm a huge fan of Resident Evil, I've loved the games since I was a little tot. 'course when the first one came out, I was reduced to watching m'brothers play since I wasn't "old" enough (...Though I played them anyway!) I'm not a big fan of the movies (I'm sorry if anyone likes them, just not my cup o'tea.) And my favorite characters are Wesker, Krauser, Ada, and Steve. (Though I love all of them, especially Carlos and Hunk!) Well...this has gone on a bit long, apologies! Pleasure to meetcha all!

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Hia! I'm quite new to the Forums, though I've been slinking about the internet for a good RE one to join, and thus I decided on this one! M'name is Song, but you can call me Lirium if you'd like. Either or! I'm a huge fan of Resident Evil, I've loved the games since I was a little tot. 'course when the first one came out, I was reduced to watching m'brothers play since I wasn't "old" enough (...Though I played them anyway!) I'm not a big fan of the movies (I'm sorry if anyone likes them, just not my cup o'tea.) And my favorite characters are Wesker, Krauser, Ada, and Steve. (Though I love all of them, especially Carlos and Hunk!) Well...this has gone on a bit long, apologies! Pleasure to meetcha all!

Hey there Song...I like you haha...From what you have to say here you seem pretty killer...

Top Bottom