• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (1999) Elder Predator (AVP) vs The Nemesis

poolbug

Elder Predator (AVP movie) vs The Nemesis

This is a battle with an ancient veteran predator battling the nemesis.

IMPORTANT : This is an Elder predator , not one of the unexperianced kids from the first two predator movies , so please do not even bother with the Glover and Arnie excuses . You cannot base the performance of an entire race of intergalactic hunters on two showings from an 1980s movie OK ! And incase you never knew those first two predators from the first movies were young and inexperianced and on their early hunts so please dont get them confused with an Elder, Elder Predators have over 1000 years of fighting experience.

D

Deleted member 1428

Well this should go in fan fic not here despite it has something to do with Nemesis.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
As much as I love the Nemesis from Resident Evil 3... I'm gonna have to vote for the Predator. Predators are pretty hardcore.

D

Deleted member 1428

Yeah I guess. And they got the lasers too.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
predators by far.
there natural born hunters, where as nemesis, is a creation, and yes a very powerful creation, but nonetheless, he wouldnt stand a chance.

D

Deleted member 1428

Yeah cuz predator can also turn invisible so Nemesis wouldn't know what hit him.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
thats probably the biggest advantage he has over nemesis, but even without that he would still wipe the floor with nemesis.

poolbug

This is the Elder Predator, that I am talking about from the AVP movie

Elder Predator
elder.jpg

He has enough combat skill to survive good.

Levan

Polkka. lol
Nemesis wouldn't even have a chance, with all the advanced weapons that Elder Predators(and even normal Predators)have, not even with the help of a rocket launcher will Nemesis win against one.

poolbug

These are the weapons the AVP Elder would use in the fight

Duel Plasma casters (2 on both shoulders)
wrist blades
Arm blades
Shurikens
Combi Stick
Net Gun

These would help alot.

night slasher

the elder predator would win by far because the elder predator has claws and spears and s*** and the nemesis is incredibly slow at moving and by the time the nemesis has reached the predaor the nemesis will have been speared, shot, sliced and killed =)

Nemesis

On The War-Path
Premium
Nemesis is a kickass enemy, but i don't think he would be any match for the Elder Predator.

DeSilva

I'd vote nemesis. The predator would kill it, Nemesis would mutate. Pred might kill it again, Nemesis would mutate. It finally took some kind of electronic cannon bolted to the floor at the end of RE3 to kill the Nemesis. Danny Glover of all people killed a pred with the preds own weapon...
Sorry Pred fans, I see where this fight is going.

Mr Sunshine

DeSilva;66538 said:
I'd vote nemesis. The predator would kill it, Nemesis would mutate. Pred might kill it again, Nemesis would mutate. It finally took some kind of electronic cannon bolted to the floor at the end of RE3 to kill the Nemesis. Danny Glover of all people killed a pred with the preds own weapon...
Sorry Pred fans, I see where this fight is going.

Wow! good point!

Top Bottom