• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 7 E3

N7Valentine

Jill Sandwich Lover Since 1996
Well, that blows.

Capcom has to my knowledge a few streams today.

EDIT: They gonna present RE0 today and tomorrow.

Last edited:

black 93

Iv pretty much accepted that RE7 aint coming anytime soon. Dont really know what capcom are playing at with this game but whatever. Just have to wait i guess.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
like i said capcom is one foot in the grave and needs to make some money back to get on their feet again... so no resident evil 7 . Id really love an ada and Hunk co-op game set in resident evil 2-3 . now that would be a bad ass game !!

N7Valentine

I don't know it's hard to tell whether they announce RE7 this year or not (I really hope they do!!). Maybe they don't know what to do with the series that's why they release remakes/remastered games.

They introduced potential enemies/enemy factions in the spin-off titles as well. How about if the FBC is our enemy in 7? Apparently they're not destroyed as evidenced in Rev2 and that is just one example...

But that's up to Capcom what they wanna do.

black 93

Looking at this from a realistic standpoint, capcom probably dont have the money to make a big budget numbered sequel atm. As much as we all want it, it wasnt too long ago they were pretty broke, it was really the RE1 remaster that got them out of it. Plus look at revelations 2, you could tell that game was made on a budget. Maybe thats why their doing these remasters, to make enough money to fund an RE7. I could be wrong, but it does seem a bit much to do these remasters, revelations 2 and Resident Evil 7 all at once considering it was only the begining of last year they only had something like 150 mill in the bank. Thats a **** ton to us, but to a company like capcom its like 50 bucks.

ResidentDevil

RE Mania
Allright so no resi 7 for e3 2015 very disappointing yes but relax, it's not like the game is cancelled or anything (only matter of time).

Update from Capcom's booth:
CHpJGk4WsAAP4cb.jpg

ahaha looks sweet

Last edited:

N7Valentine

Yeah I heard financially Capcom isn't exactly in the best position. And I suppose that's why they release all those remastered games now. But it's just a matter of time till RE7 comes out.

But if they're on the Remake/Remaster train they should really release a RE2/RE3 Remake similiar to REmake and RE0. Bet they'd make many people happy with that. (and get a sh*tload of money with it)

For me a RE3 Remake, please! RE3 is my absolutely favorite RE game ever. Imagine Nemesis in HD graphics :0

I'll def buy RE0 next year!

black 93

Yeah I heard financially Capcom isn't exactly in the best position. And I suppose that's why they release all those remastered games now. But it's just a matter of time till RE7 comes out.

But if they're on the Remake/Remaster train they should really release a RE2/RE3 Remake similiar to REmake and RE0. Bet they'd make many people happy with that. (and get a sh*tload of money with it)

For me a RE3 Remake, please! RE3 is my absolutely favorite RE game ever. Imagine Nemesis in HD graphics :0
Hell yes i love zero but if capcom want money, an RE2 and RE3 remaster would earn them enough money to probably make an RE7 and 8 lol. Considering how long people have been asking for an RE2 remake, you'd think that would be a priority for capcom right now. I knows its a bit diffrent because they'd have to pretty much remake the entire game whereas with remake and zero they just had to touch it up a little and 2 and 3 are much older games. But hey who knows, capcom may do that with the money they earn from remake and zero.

N7Valentine

Hell yes i love zero but if capcom want money, an RE2 and RE3 remaster would earn them enough money to probably make an RE7 and 8 lol. Considering how long people have been asking for an RE2 remake, you'd think that would be a priority for capcom right now. I knows its a bit diffrent because they'd have to pretty much remake the entire game whereas with remake and zero they just had to touch it up a little and 2 and 3 are much older games. But hey who knows, capcom may do that with the money they earn from remake and zero.
I remember reading somewhere that Capcom's gonna publish more HD remastered games for potential growth of the company or in other words: More cash for Capcom. So there's hope for a RE2 Remake and hopefully RE3 as well ;) It seems to be their main priority atm.

I don't think it's gonna be that much of a problem to remake RE2/RE3 as they could take a few things from other RE games like say RE:ORC (they used maps/areas from RE2/3 to my knowledge) to create an area, tweak a little bit here and there. Voilà. The dialogues and cutscenes are a different matter tho.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
I remember reading somewhere that Capcom's gonna publish more HD remastered games for potential growth of the company or in other words: More cash for Capcom. So there's hope for a RE2 Remake and hopefully RE3 as well ;) It seems to be their main priority atm.

I don't think it's gonna be that much of a problem to remake RE2/RE3 as they could take a few things from other RE games like say RE:ORC (they used maps/areas from RE2/3 to my knowledge) to create an area, tweak a little bit here and there. Voilà. The dialogues and cutscenes are a different matter tho.

I think it would've been easier to remake 2 or 3 than make ORC.

ResidentDevil

RE Mania
I think it would've been easier to remake 2 or 3 than make ORC.
I remember when playing Outbreak file 1 and 2 there are actually some areas there that look exactly like maps in resi 2/3 (like for example the RPD police station) so technically they already "remade" a small parts of resi 2/3.

Anyway now that E3 dream is over the next possible announcement might be at TGS (17 - 20 September).

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
If they really want to make some hard core remasters that will sell like hot cakes they should do devil may cry 1-3, outbreak files 1/2, onimusha box set , dino crisis . Hell they could do a kick starter fro a resident evil 2-3 remake and i guarantee you it would surpass shenmue any day of week hands down !!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom