• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 E3 2007: Resident Evil 5 Trailer Impressions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroxas

t_re5_e32k7_extendeda_h264_0048.jpg

While most of the news revealed in Tuesday evening's Microsoft E3 press conference seemed somewhat expected to fans and industry analysts alike, Capcom's unveiling of a Resident Evil 5 trailer caused quite a buzz of excitement.

Could Resident Evil 5 be a true sequel to Resident Evil 4, then? It's certainly a possibility, as the fourth game in Capcom's long-running series has enjoyed success on three different systems.

Read full Article ==>> [(Resident Evil 5 Trailer Impressions)]

Tony_Redgrave

It looks somewhat sequel and rather not to me.
What I mean with this is that so far we see that the game play looks very similar to RE4 -which is good. So in this aspect it is a "sequel" if I can use this word. As for the storyline it still remains a bit of a mystery - Capcom always does this - but frankly I wouldn't care if it follows the story immediately after RE4 or not. It can still be very good even if it's something completely different ;)

Good find btw!

REGirlfan

I think RE5 is not really a sequal to me lol.because leon got ashley back to her father saftly so that chapter was closed.Now if it said to be continued or something happened to leon or ashley at the end then RE5 might be a sequal.I think RE5 is after RE4 but about chris ending it for good.But he won't i thonk RE will go ferther.like all the way to RE8 or 9 lol.

JP

Well, you never know. Look at all the Final Fantasy's. But then again that's an rpg soo....

REGirlfan

[quote author=JP link=topic=37.msg330#msg330 date=1188520202]
Well, you never know. Look at all the Final Fantasy's. But then again that's an rpg soo....
[/quote]

lol JP you funny :D i sent you a message

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom